Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brazil70_uk

Simple Rich Moisteriser

I found that it moisturised very well and had a nice feel - however - after using it for about 2 weeks, I got the two BIGGEST cysts I have ever had (and I have had acne for 17 years). I cannot say that it was the definite cause, but I stopped using it and have not had a cyst like that since...

Try the Light Hydrating Moisturiser instead if you think it might be causing you problems - I never had a problem with that one.

Everyone is different; I used that for a few weeks but it really dried my face out. It was the same with their cleanser. As for the 'simple for men' range; that was even worse!

However, a guy in my class at university swears by the simple moituriser, as well as the wash. Seems I was just unlucky.

That's too bad as I won a competition a few years ago for a years supply of their products... on ebay they went!

Right now i'm using the original nivea moisturiser, which comes in a pot. I've tried loads of stuff, including some ridiculously expensive ones, and this is the only one which seems to get on with my skin with no problems at all.