Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chaseryder

better cleanser than cetaphil?

well i have very sensitive skin, and been using cetaphil gentle cleanser for some time, and noticed it is pretty good, and doens't over dry my skin...yet im not completely satisfied and looking for a better cleanser that IS accessible...im hoping on the counters...like at cvs...im aware that lion queen says eucerin red relief, purpose (which has caused my great aggravation)...could anyone recommend any others?

Oil of Olay gentle foaming cleanser for sensitive skin. It does a great job, and it's a bit better than cetaphil cleanser. It's a bit thick, but you can lather it well if you keep rubbing it between your palms, and you are almost instantly moisturized even as you wash it off since it has really rich aloe vera in it.

well i have very sensitive skin, and been using cetaphil gentle cleanser for some time, and noticed it is pretty good, and doens't over dry my skin...yet im not completely satisfied and looking for a better cleanser that IS accessible...im hoping on the counters...like at cvs...im aware that lion queen says eucerin red relief, purpose (which has caused my great aggravation)...could anyone recommend any others?

I like Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser for Normal-to-Oily Skin better than the Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser. They're really completely different, the Normal-to-Oil cleanser is much more traditional of a cleanser and really leaves my face feeling clean, which the Gentle Cleanser doesn't do.

Guest Sincerely Me

I like Olay's cleansers, but Neutrogena cleansers were good (morning burst was my favorite) but I kept going back to Cetaphil. Dan's cleanser is what I have been using now, for a long while, and it is my favorite.