Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LaLa2006

stupid rash!

oh man this sucks!!! i have like.. oh 4 rashes on my right leg. only my right leg. they itch and hurt a lil. i cant think of ANYTHING that i put on my legs that could have done this. then i thought back..when did it start? my mom asked if i had put a new pair of jeans on without washing them. then i remembered that the day it started to itch i had went shopping and tried 2 pairs of jeans on. i think one of the jeans had something on it or something. prolly from someone trying it on already. now i am super paranoid...i dont want to try clothes on at the store :( i dont put lotions or anythign on my legs...and it doesnt look like a bug bite or something. well it sucks :( be careful with what you try on! and always wash clothes before wearing them after you buy them.

thanks for letting us know! sorry for your bad experience :comfort: sounds awful... i think ive experienced this too. my mum always says to me to wash my new clothes before trying them on. Maybe it was the ink of the denim that caused you the rash?

I have an issue with jeans lately, but my own that are washed. I've had tiny red spots all over my calves for a year & think it's irritation from or an allergic reaction to denim. Never had the problem before, don't know why my skin is so sensitive now. What helps me is baby diaper rash cream. I smear it on my legs at night & when I wear jeans. Helps with any chafing & the zinc heals. The spots aren't completely gone, but I can wear skirts again & my legs look okay. I don't have any itching either, so I am not even sure what the irritation is....doesn't seem like a rash :think:

hmm interesting. i have no idea how i got this. the only thing i can think of are the jeans i tried on at the store. i will probably have to go to a doctor. my mom got me some itching cream for it. it doesnt itch so much..but it hurts!

try putting cetaphil moisturising CREAM on it, heard this works wonders for rashes and itchiness also aloe vera would be great also. hope your leg gets better. :D