Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hockey101

HELP! Grad is coming up soon!

I started taking Accutane in December and I currently have 43 days left on it. My grad is coming up May 25th. I should be done my pills around the 10th. My acne is pretty much gone, so I don't think the derm will add any months on. I should be pretty clear by then. The only thing is, I have pretty bad red marks and it looks like I have a slight sun burn.

How long until I finish my pills can I start working on these red marks? How long will the tane be in my system?

I hear some of you guys say some thing have cleared them up dramatically in days. What would you suggest? This is going to be very close.

I started taking Accutane in December and I currently have 43 days left on it. My grad is coming up May 25th. I should be done my pills around the 10th. My acne is pretty much gone, so I don't think the derm will add any months on. I should be pretty clear by then. The only thing is, I have pretty bad red marks and it looks like I have a slight sun burn.

How long until I finish my pills can I start working on these red marks? How long will the tane be in my system?

I hear some of you guys say some thing have cleared them up dramatically in days. What would you suggest? This is going to be very close.

Well obviously I'm not expecting them to be completley gone. There are people here that clain doing this and that has helped significantly after just a few days. What would you guys suggest?

jojoba oil helps reduce some of the redness on your face (the sunburn look) but like others have said, the red marks will not fade very fast at all...usually takes years even with the help of ACV/BS/Masks etc.....

try using jojoba oil, then aloe gel. thats what i use on tane and i have seen slight improvment in red marks, and it got rid of weird facial redness completely. now i have a nice rosey glow instead :D

I use Cetaphil moisturizer right now, if I switch the jojoba, it helps with redness?

Where can I buy this stuff?

Yea, jojoba oil is offered at most large scale grocery stores (I live in Canada so we have differnt chain names)....Its prob offered at any organic store too

I got one with vitamin E added in and from what Ive heard, vitamin E is also good for the skin!