Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ksand

My natural path...

Hello, I am new to this website, and am not sure if I am posting in the right place. I was twenty-one when I developed cystic acne and am now twenty-seven, and I am finally winning the battle :dance: It has been a long road, with plenty of failed products and my hopes have been high plenty of times and then crushed. I believe I have tried every product on the market (excluding Accutane), and nothing really ever worked. About a year ago, I stopped eating meat and drinking pop. I think it helped a little, but was still breaking out. I found a website about vitamins for acne about two months ago and began taking them. I haven't had a cystic break out since. I also began using a Indian healing clay masque mixed with acv. That helps if any white heads form. I use tea tree oil soap twice a day and jojoba oil as my mosturizer. And it really seems to be working. BP is great, but dries my skin pretty bad. My fight is still ongoing and I have either damaged pores or ice pick scars (dont know for sure) but have purchased a tca peel at home kit to work on those :pray: it works. I don't have any pics from my acne at its worst (kinda stayed away from the camera), but will try to post pics of the damage left by my cystic acne. I will try to keep an update of how the peel works. Oh, I also bought some cp serum too. Will update on both. I know that not every approach works for everyone but this is what has been working for me. I welcome all questions and comments :wavey:

Well I see that other users have posted the names of the products they are using (wansn't sure if we could), so here they are....

Acnezine is the vitamin I am taking daily (no side effects)

Aztec secret indian healing clay

I use it once a week

I make it with apple cider vinegar, honey, and sometimes pure vitamin e oil.

Tea tree oil soap not sure of the brand but I guess any one of them would work well. This one has parsley flakes in it....I find that interesting.

Pure jojoba oil I have the yellow one but heard the clear one might be better.

I have found that a honey masque really calms my skin and I use that once a week too.

Hope this helps.

Well I see that other users have posted the names of the products they are using (wansn't sure if we could), so here they are....

I use it once a week

Tea tree oil soap not sure of the brand but I guess any one of them would work well. This one has parsley flakes in it....I find that interesting.

I have found that a honey masque really calms my skin and I use that once a week too.

Hope this helps.

I'm curious about your honey masque. How do you make it, or do you just smooth honey over your face?

I use it once a week

Hope this helps.

I'm curious about your honey masque. How do you make it, or do you just smooth honey over your face?

Yeah I buy the organic kind (even though any brand should be okay). I hear the darker the honey the better. I just apply it b4 I shower and rinse it off b4 I get out. However, I can not express how much I loooooove the clay masque. It is awesome in controling oil and you can feel it pulsate on ur skin :D

Yeah I buy the organic kind (even though any brand should be okay). I hear the darker the honey the better. I just apply it b4 I shower and rinse it off b4 I get out. However, I can not express how much I loooooove the clay masque. It is awesome in controling oil and you can feel it pulsate on ur skin :D

I use it once a week

Hope this helps.

I use it once a week

Hope this helps.

It sounds pretty interesting. I just purchased made from earth green tea toxin cleanser. http://www.madefromearth.com/content/green...-toxin-cleanser

I hope it works. I saw no response or reviews from it. I heard about honey cleanse. I have little to no acne scars. One spot, I think I got a ice pic scar but, not severe or anything. It makes me sad how this has happened. I mean, happy to hear its under control but, 27? I am in my early 20s and I am so sick of it. It blows. We represent the world with our appearance. I have did everything from practically every product out there. I am warned about the BP damage it does long term on skin. Then again, what can you do? I hope this new item works. At least, it keeps it under control. I find epsom salts help but, no cure. I hope we found cures or our hormones regulate and skin cleanses up for good.