Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, so I decided a few weeks ago to give the BP a rest. (I was using 2.5% Clear Zone BP from the 3 step system which is now not available in stores anymore) I was breaking out a lot and it seemed to lose its effectiveness. Well, my face broke out even more and two nights ago I decided to help get rid of all these new pimples I would cover my face in the Nature's Cure BP (5%) before bedtime. Well, I woke up to a puffy face and seriously puffy eyes. It was seriously pink and puffy under my eyes (esp. the left eye for some reason). I was like WHAT HAPPENED to my face!!! It did subside after a while. I've decided that maybe BP isn't for me anymore. Anyone ever have a reaction similar to that? Maybe I'm developing an allergy to this stuff? I've never had a reaction like that before and I used to use 10% bp all over my face in my younger years!

Thanks for your input. I really didn't use a whole lot. Just maybe a dime size amount. I mixed it with jojoba oil too. I forgot that part. But I haven't had any trouble with jojoba since I started using it.

ive seen a picture of someone on here having the same problems. she looked pretty bad actually.

BP does some weird stuff at times

Guest c'est un rêve

yeh sounds like an allergy. dont use it again.

theres numerous products out there to make you get clear skin. look into other threads on this board.

good luck.

Guest Sincerely Me

Wow. Same thing happened to me, and I started off with literally a dime size amount of BP after being off for a month or so. My eyes were swollen shut. Now any time I even come near the smallest amount of BP, my face, all the way to my neck is swollen, and my eyes are still swollen shut. I experimented, stupidly, to see if it was in fact an allergy, and it is.