Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I only date asian guys. So, yeah.

Why is that?

She probably prefers her men to be shorter than she is, which would make Asians a great choice.

that was really racist and not all asian men are short. and not all people judge by looks. why are you here in the first place? because of your acne. so would you want people to say" look at that hideous pizza face" to you? you're just a hypocrite.so think twice before you say racist comments you stupid little shit stain

No, you're right, I've met some really tall Asian guys. Once I found one that was almost a solid 5'8! I made him pose for a picture, then treated him out to a delicious bowl of rice afterwards in gratitude.

you do realize the tallest humans are Chinese? 7 feet 9 and 7 feet 6 yao ming.?

I always wondered im guessing your White...why white guys always have to clown on a girl who dates asians? its like they are jealous that some white girl is dating an asian.

but they never get mad when a white guy dates an asian girl...but for a white girl to date an asian its almost sick.

thats messed up

Lol isn't the tallest dude in the world Asian?

I thought the same thing :lol:

The tallest man in the world is Mongolian & he just got married & also saved a dolphin's life....I saw it on AOL's news....sounds like a tabloid, but it's true :D

I went out once with a Japanese guy & he was 6'0 :shrug: Maybe not typical, but no, not all Asians are short. I don't think it's wrong to prefer to date a certain race though. Sometimes you are just more attracted to certain kinds of features or the way their culture influences the way they are.

I only date asian guys. So, yeah.

Why is that?

She probably prefers her men to be shorter than she is, which would make Asians a great choice.

that was really racist and not all asian men are short. and not all people judge by looks. why are you here in the first place? because of your acne. so would you want people to say" look at that hideous pizza face" to you? you're just a hypocrite.so think twice before you say racist comments you stupid little shit stain

No, you're right, I've met some really tall Asian guys. Once I found one that was almost a solid 5'8! I made him pose for a picture, then treated him out to a delicious bowl of rice afterwards in gratitude.

you do realize the tallest humans are Chinese? 7 feet 9 and 7 feet 6 yao ming.?

I always wondered im guessing your White...why white guys always have to clown on a girl who dates asians? its like they are jealous that some white girl is dating an asian.

but they never get mad when a white guy dates an asian girl...but for a white girl to date an asian its almost sick.

thats messed up

Yeah, Godzilla was Japanese too. I think you're onto something here!

I have dated three guys and two of them were different nationality than me. The thing I care about the most is the personality not the nationality. I have dated one black guy, one white guy, and one filipino guy

I have dated three guys and two of them were different nationality than me. The thing I care about the most is the personality not the nationality. I have dated one black guy, one white guy, and one filipino guy

so your latina?

i agree to me its the personality and the nature of that person...there are so many important things like trust and honesty and faithfulness.

so your latina?

i agree to me its the personality and the nature of that person...there are so many important things like trust and honesty and faithfulness.

No Im caucasian

So, after politely and innocently asking this guy where we stand, I haven't heard from him since.

Not worth it.

Just thought I'd update.

You probably chased the fucker off with your blatantly clingy and obsessive behavior. No guy wants to get 35 text messages a day from some super-desperate chick.

You probably chased the fucker off with your blatantly clingy and obsessive behavior. No guy wants to get 35 text messages a day from some super-desperate chick.

Amazing, because that's very far from the truth. :)

it must be the skin color.

though i bet if he was pale, id still know that its an asian guy.

lmao..... maybe its the bone structure

plus his funky hair ...

wow, simply WOW

something to disprove that yellow fever vid on youtube =) haha

plus one for the asian [email protected]

There's no winning...I've tried not contacting a guy after a date & waiting for him to call - didnt work, never heard from him again. With another guy I've tried one email - didnt work, he gave a vague response & I never heard from him after that. I've tried calling a guy & leaving a voice message - he never called back.

It's sad to say, but it's like that dumb book "he's just not that into you". If a guy ever really likes me I figure he will make some effort after the first date to see me again. If not, he must not be very interested. Also, you're never too busy if you really like someone. If someone says they are busy that is a hint they just arent that interested.

don't listen to that bitter fool.

anyways, there are more fish in the sea!

i know the feeling mate. Like she's in love with you and you dont know her at all lol. And all you wanna do is get in her pants. jesus fuckn christ... get in, get off, get out, good bye and repeat if you stfu most of the time.

hunny bun ur better off anyway, he looked like a tool burglar anyway

it must be the skin color.

though i bet if he was pale, id still know that its an asian guy.

lmao..... maybe its the bone structure

plus his funky hair ...

wow, simply WOW

something to disprove that yellow fever vid on youtube =) haha

plus one for the asian [email protected]

Im asian I get a decent amount of compliments from chicks i think. lol but sometimes i think they are just being polite.

I have a date tonight with this guy.

http://myspace-634.vo.llnwd.net/01039/43/65/1039785634_l.jpg

YES! That gorgeous hunk of man. OH MAN. We met on MySpace, we've cammed, and have talked a million times. We stay up til 5 am in the morning like every night on the phone. I mean, he's seen me on CAM. But up close, I am a disaster. I'm so broken out lately, and I'm freaking out because I really want him to think I'm pretty, or something. He seems interested, but wait until he sees my ugly face. :(

He also said, "I don't like girls who wear a lot of make-up." OH GOD.

:(

just so u know the only reason hes even trying to meet u over myspace is because he wants to have sex with.. sry just being honest..

doubt that is even his rela picture