Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have a date tonight with this guy.

http://myspace-634.vo.llnwd.net/01039/43/65/1039785634_l.jpg

YES! That gorgeous hunk of man. OH MAN. We met on MySpace, we've cammed, and have talked a million times. We stay up til 5 am in the morning like every night on the phone. I mean, he's seen me on CAM. But up close, I am a disaster. I'm so broken out lately, and I'm freaking out because I really want him to think I'm pretty, or something. He seems interested, but wait until he sees my ugly face. :(

He also said, "I don't like girls who wear a lot of make-up." OH GOD.

:(

Is he Asian? How old?

I like his glasses!

Good Luck, and have fun!

I don't think he would care about ur skin, he likes u for ur personality!

Every guy says that about make-up, but almost no straight guy can even recognize it. So, don't worry about that and wear all you want. Just don't go big on the eyeshadow and whatever.

Also, I suggest you have dinner or whatever, at a spot with very soft lighting, this is the case in most restaurants fortunately.

aww don't worry about it, i felt that way too when i meet people from the internet for the first person irl. I guess you think oh man will our connection change once they meet me? If you were able to talk to each other for this long then your appearance shouldn't matter to him. If he minds your appearance then you don't need him anyways. He was alright with you before he saw you in person and he loved talking to you. He's not worth it if he sudden goes Sorry I can't see you / talk to you anymore. Good luck on your date =)

Every guy says that about make-up, but almost no straight guy can even recognize it. So, don't worry about that and wear all you want. Just don't go big on the eyeshadow and whatever.

Also, I suggest you have dinner or whatever, at a spot with very soft lighting, this is the case in most restaurants fortunately.

:dance: Have a great time. Its so nice just to have a date with a semi decent person lined up. The last guy who was interested in me was married with three kids. :rolleyes:

Every guy says that about make-up, but almost no straight guy can even recognize it.

Agreed 100%. Have fun!!!! He's hot!

Agreed, but also be yourself! If you like makeup & that is you, then wear your makeup.

Also "a lot" is very subjective. I wear my fair share of makeup & have had guys tell me it was the perfect amount. I'm sure there are some who think I wear too much also.

Have fun, and if that's you in your avatar, you're gorgeous, so don't stress too much!

YES! That gorgeous hunk of man. OH MAN. We met on MySpace, we've cammed, and have talked a million times. We stay up til 5 am in the morning like every night on the phone. I mean, he's seen me on CAM. But up close, I am a disaster. I'm so broken out lately, and I'm freaking out because I really want him to think I'm pretty, or something. He seems interested, but wait until he sees my ugly face. :(

I understand your fear, but if he's going to not want to date you because of your skin, then HE doesn't deserve you. You derserve someone that likes you for you, not based on how perfect they assume your appearance is.

I do hope he isn't shallow though, and wish you the best.

just go and be yourself, if i guy likes you hell like you no matter what, thats how it goes.

Have Fun!

awww

don't freak out... go and be yourself. and about make-up, just don't cake it on or anything. what type of make-up are you using at the moment?

Dont even worry about. Hope your date goes well, I use to dance around to my favorite tunes, especially you know those booty songs where even though they are demeaning they still make you feel like the hottest thing when your dancing. That helps boost up my confidence. And if you cant dance then just jump around and move your hair a bit and when you show that confidence and you think you are hot stuff then he will most likely think you are too.

he needs to eat a cheeseburger lol

anyway...dont worry about it ...wear ur makeup...n its true...no straight guy really knows about makeup ....just dont use eyeshadow ...wear ur foundation n maybe some mascara....keep it simple...

good luck...hopefully u guys have a good time

he needs to stop shopping at womens clothestores.

hahaha, a lil too much color there eh !

How was the date ?

Lol, oh you guys. :) He's a cutie.

The date went well, and I even got a kiss at the end of the night. :wub:

The date went well, and I even got a kiss at the end of the night. wub.gif

Not quite 'tragic', isit :D

I'm not gay but I'll admit that guy is pretty hot

Lol, oh you guys. :) He's a cutie.

The date went well, and I even got a kiss at the end of the night. :wub:

You're miles ahead of me...the last THREE, count them: THREE dates I went on, not one made any attempt to kiss me :doubt:

From your pictures, you can do a lot better. But IDK...he's definately not a true playa if he's talking on the phone with you until 5 AM. And I'm not a fan of the popped collar...maybe he's hiding his boyfriend's hicky??

But tell us how it goes.

I'm not gay but I'll admit that guy is pretty hot

:eh: .... sure ur not lol

Guest c'est un rêve

why can i tell hes asian without seeing his eyes?

i find that interesting.