Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RoxyHart

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

I bought a bottle of Bragg's ACV and started using it sunday night.

I diluted it to a 3:1 ratio.

And now my skin is FIRE engine RED and it feels all rough and rash-like!!!! What have I done?? Has anyone else done this?? How long does it take to go away?? What helps??

AAHHH!

3 water and 1 ACV?

Did u apply it after shower? I had this experience when I applied it straight after shower.

Time and aloe vera help!

You used way to high of a concentration of ACV for the first time. This happened to me my face went red and felt like it was burning. Don't worry it will go away just rinse your face in cold water that should help.

only time acv has burned me is when I use after exfoliating using a microdermabrasion kit. Formed a scab that peeled off in a few days. Other than that I feel basically nothing, and I've never diluted it from the beginning. Must be sensitive skin types...

maybe.

may be a bit off topic, but i have a funny story like this.

a year and a half ago i burned my face with a topical treatment, my skin was all red, my GP gave me a cream for the burn, the burn cleared up after about 2 or 3 days thanks to the cream and after that i had literally perfect skin udnerneath! not one red mark or pimple in sight, it was stoked! and i didnt get another pimple for about 8 or 9 months! wish it stayed like that :(

Oh wow! Yeah I am currently experiencing this!

I have stopped using ACV as of now to make my skin heal...

I just apply a moisturizer now and massage my skin so that would help it heal faster.

I hope this peels of in a few days and I hope it unveals a nice layer of skin underneath!

But now it bothers me.. Ugh.

So how long will this take to heal up? So what should I do to help my skin?

Is this normal? what should I do to prevent it?

moisturize, aloe vera gel would probably work great. Dont get too fussy with that area and just let it be red, it will calm down in a few days...

It's healed now, i've been using alot of moisterizer and using pond's cold cream to wash my face.

I overreacted, i'm fine now. I diluted the acv a WHOLE lot so I gonna give that a shot now........