Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mandy Ann

Started to use an ACV toner tonight....

Wish me luck :pray: I have about 10% lemon juice (hoping to mask the smell)... 50% ACV and 40% water i'd say... I hope this works out. When I applied, there was a little burning sensation for the first minute but that quickly went away. I will keep uping my ration of ACV to water since my skin doesn't seem to be that sensative to it.. but i'll start off sort of slow in the beginning so my skin can get used to using ACV.

Wish me luck :pray: I have about 10% lemon juice (hoping to mask the smell)... 50% ACV and 40% water i'd say... I hope this works out. When I applied, there was a little burning sensation for the first minute but that quickly went away. I will keep uping my ration of ACV to water since my skin doesn't seem to be that sensative to it.. but i'll start off sort of slow in the beginning so my skin can get used to using ACV.

I hope it works good for you too! It has made my skin look awesome!!! I've been using it a few months now. I noticed it helping right away and that's why I kept using it. It works way better than bp cause it helps with acne, marks, skin tone and removes build up of dry skin. I got a digital camera so I can put my picture on now. I don't have any recent before pictures but I have some from a couple years ago when I had a breakout. You wouldn't believe I ever had bad acne and it's cause steaming and acv have fixed my skin!! :dance:

ACV Works for me... I use to 100% doesn't sting or anything and it DEFINITELY is effective. Been using it less than a week and truly there are results... Plus my skin has never been this healthy. So smooth and so soft!

Anyway, I've been reading about lemon juice and that egg mask, but I don't think the egg particularly does anything for the red marks, so i settled with lemon juice. So I bought lemons and I juiced them put them in a bottle and I used 100% on my face using a cotton ball. Doesn't sting at all. Just going to try it...

Anyone has an experience with this?

I hope it works good for you too! It has made my skin look awesome!!! I've been using it a few months now. I noticed it helping right away and that's why I kept using it. It works way better than bp cause it helps with acne, marks, skin tone and removes build up of dry skin. I got a digital camera so I can put my picture on now. I don't have any recent before pictures but I have some from a couple years ago when I had a breakout. You wouldn't believe I ever had bad acne and it's cause steaming and acv have fixed my skin!! :dance:

Hope it works for you! im on my second day! its working great! but its smell is horrible even if i used the lemon (about 35% acv 15% lemon 50% water) its like impossible to mask the smell :ninja: but the smell does fade! keep us up to date!

Hope it works for you! im on my second day! its working great! but its smell is horrible even if i used the lemon (about 35% acv 15% lemon 50% water) its like impossible to mask the smell :ninja: but the smell does fade! keep us up to date!

im on accutane and started the ACV about a week ago at 50/50......absolutley no redness or itchness so I'm confident that youll be fine to start at 50/50...especially if your not on accutane

:dance:

**EDIT**

I just thought that id add that my face is normally fairly sensitive....but the ACV still didnt make it red

dont' be discouraged if you don't see results within a week bc it sounds like your redmarks aren't fresh and have beent here for a while. With my experience with ACV while using it any pimple I got hardly left a mark and if they did they went away in a few days, unfortun ately the ones that had been there for years or months took alot longer. IDK what makes any redmark different from the other but just stick with it :) Good Luck

soooo Many..you decided to try ACV huh! :) good luck. i started using ACV again and i can already tell with some red marks on my cheek and my oil production is going to again.

i hope you get good results... keep updating!