Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im done, its over for me. My life is over, will never be repaired and Im having another attempt to end this pain.

I have every skin problem in the book..... major dry skin, bad redness, alot of spots, major shine, blocked pores, red marks, scarring, major flakeness and blackheads. Im 17 and I have it all.

Ive had acne since I was 12, and I can no longer take it. I lost my job because of my face, and my girlfriend, and my will to live.

The worst thing is, I can do nothing about it. ANY thing I try I try get dry and it worsens. FUCK this life, I have tried my best but I have nothing left. I was told it would go, that was 2 years ago and Im not gonna live with it worse and worse.

I have alot of cuts on me. Well its me or someone else. No one can help me and thats it. I've had enough.

Wow, I thought I was pessimistic. Youre talking about ending your life because of acne? Ive had acne since I was 12 or 13 and Im almost 23. I wouldnt take my life because of that though

**SEVERE cases (issues) lead to more severe but drastic and harsher state of DEPRESSIONS, LOSS and EFFORTS, confrontations etc..

I could totally understand and relate to where this young fellow is coming from - but hopefully he will not give up on LIFE...

it's not really being pessimistic when one is FED UP... and/or confused & confronted with such battles (especially that YOUNG, as he is only a TEEN).

Life has so much more to offer STOCKO.. and I trully hope you come out of this state of depression and hurt you feel inside.. and truly help yourself. instead of being negative with the knowledge or seek advice.

Im done, its over for me. My life is over, will never be repaired and Im having another attempt to end this pain.

I have every skin problem in the book..... major dry skin, bad redness, alot of spots, major shine, blocked pores, red marks, scarring, major flakeness and blackheads. Im 17 and I have it all.

Ive had acne since I was 12, and I can no longer take it. I lost my job because of my face, and my girlfriend, and my will to live.

The worst thing is, I can do nothing about it. ANY thing I try I try get dry and it worsens. FUCK this life, I have tried my best but I have nothing left. I was told it would go, that was 2 years ago and Im not gonna live with it worse and worse.

I have alot of cuts on me. Well its me or someone else. No one can help me and thats it. I've had enough.

Stocko, I am 38 and I still battle with my acne. Thats the bad news! The good news is that even with acne I have loved and been loved. I have 2 beautiful sons. I have a job that I absolutely love. I have God in my life. And I wouldnt change a thing about my life. I wont tell you that I didnt have bad times. I wont tell you that there was never a time when I felt like I couldnt go on and just wanted to end it. But I will tell you that I wouldnt want to change a thing about it. It's the bad times that we struggle so hard to get through that make us the person we are. It's the bad times that shape us and make us stronger. It makes us appreciate the small things in life. Hang in there! I promise you it will get better. Dont go out like that! You keep fighting and dont you go out unless its kickin and screaming all the way! You are not weak. You will get through this! Cuss, scream or whatever it takes to make you feel better. We are all here for you. Lorrie

get the ALA Photo Dynamic Therapy that should do the work for ance and should shrink scars. then go for acne scar treatment in beverly hills, california www.epione.com . if your lonley then just go get a hooker or something but relax. fuck the fraxel that is a scam. live life now and have fun because were young and energetic we dont get tired fast . so live life and we all been dumped before or rejected so it normal. go play a sport and dominate in it and that should make you feel beter and lift weights.

You need therapy.

If you are seriously thinking of taking your life: The problem is not your skin, it is your head.

People on here have had it longer and most likely worse. However, not all of them are suicidal because their heads are in a different place.

I'm not saying you shouldn't feel this way-you feel what you feel and I respect that.

But you have to get help. Being suicidal/depressed and cutting yourself is an illness and you need to get help for it. If you discovered you were diabetic, you'd go and get help, right? So treat this like the illness it is and get to a therapist or counsellor and possibly medication if you need it.

I know how you feel. I've dealt with it for over 10 years, but you know what? There is hope -- GET ON ACCUTANE! If you've been on it before, TAKE IT AGAIN!

You have no idea how much your life will probably change because of it. It was the best thing I ever did, and I'd do it a million times again without a second thought. I oftentimes wish I could find the people who discovered the impact that this amazing little molecule would have on acne and, eventually, my quality of life so that I could personally thank them. It ocassionally brings tears to my eyes when I think about my life before and after this drug and how many wonderful things have come about because of it. I also find myself becoming enraged when I hear politicians throwing around talk of banning the drug to win some votes at the expense of the happiness and quality of life of thousands of acne sufferers.

There's hope, bud. I didn't find it until I was 19, but there's hope. I wasted my entire first year of college hiding from the world and trying all that topical and antibiotic nonsense. The rest of my life has been salvaged, thanks to a good derm who realized that Accutane would do the trick. I have hope for you, and I hope you get some, too.

"With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,

it is still a beautiful world.

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy."

~Max Ehrmann, Desiderata

ARE YOU QUITTING ON ME?! WELL ARE YOU?! THEN QUIT YOU SLIMY FUCKING WALRUS LOOKING PIECE OF SHIT! GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY OBSTACLE! GET THE FUCK DOWN OFF OF MY OBSTACLE NOW!

Who gives a shit if he has recent pictures, doesn't change where his mind is at.

Stocko, get on Accutane quick smart. It'll solve all those skin problems. You've nothing to lose.

Guest T-Virus
It's people like you who made me jump so carelessly into taking something as strong as accutane and now i'm fucked for life.

ARE YOU QUITTING ON ME?! WELL ARE YOU?! THEN QUIT YOU SLIMY FUCKING WALRUS LOOKING PIECE OF SHIT! GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY OBSTACLE! GET THE FUCK DOWN OFF OF MY OBSTACLE NOW!

stocko, im soo sorry to hear this. A lot of people here are going through really rough patches, so we know how you must be feeling!

It may seem like you have nothing to live for, but you're 17 and have your whole life ahead of you!

Your skin will improve over time. I promise!

I really hope you feel better soon!

Well how can I get rid of all these flakes please. When I use a cleanser it just brings them out more and i try and wipe with a towel but more come out.

It isnt a rough patch it gets worse and worse my feelings. I ended the night with just a few wounds thats all.

Oh, and theres no such thing as god dont even mention him in my thread.

Your right, man, there is no God, at least not the type that gives a shit about people with acne.

If I wanted to pull the good ol' Emo argument I could tell you that there are people worse off than you, people in Africa starving, people who are born without ever being able to walk, but being honest, acne is shite, and youre more than entitled to be pretty fuckin angry at the world.

The only thing i can say that might help a bit is that your not alone mate, I'm 17, I've had acne since I was about 11, it was at its worst from 13 to 15, though it isnt as bad as it was, my skin is still shite, and any chance I get i'm staring at myself in the mirror, worrying about my skin, hair, nose, teeth, weight, fuckin everything.

But let me tell you, things will get better. I've been pretty fuckin depressed over the years, played with the idea of suicide, but never took it too seriously, cuz, IMO, it's the single most selfish act a person can commit, in essence putting themselves ahead of everyone else in their life, saying,'I dont give a fuck if you suffer, I wont feel any pain anymore, screw you guys'.

And thats what kept me going, and now, things are starting to get better. I'm feeling more confident than i have in the past few years, and things are finally starting to look up. Sure, I still get the odd bout of depression, but that's life, yknow? Ups and downs, it's the same for everyone!

Damn I know this is a long-winded, pretty much pointless message, but such is the power of the Emo forum, basically, what I'm trying to say is, keep going, if you give up now, you may be missing out on some amazing things, but theses things wont jus happen, you gotta get yourself out there and look for em !

I'm glad that you're here, Stocko. Please know that you're not the only one whose ever felt so hopeless about thier skin - the reason why every single person is registered on these boards is because we got to a point where we simply didn't know what to do anymore. You'll find lots of people here who understand, and can help.

Keep sharing, we're listening, please.

Dry flakes...:think:. What kind of moisturizer have you tried after washing your face?

I wanted to let you know that I have felt entirely hopeless before, but the only thing that kept me going is that there are still many many years left in my life where my skin can turn around. It would be a shame to end it when things may have improved just a few months/years which is probably only a small portion of how long you will live, even though time almost stands still when you are going through this.

Yep Stocko.. what moisturiser are you using, if any?

Also, have you ever been to a dermatologist? Looked into accutane?

Don't give up yet, you're skin will clear up.. you just have to keep hanging in there. I know it's hard believe me.. but there are so many things to look forward to in life, as long as you keep on getting through each day you never know what might be round the bend. You probably feel like there's no hope left, but there is.. sometimes we just can't see it for ourselves at our darkest times.

And you know what? Fuck anyone who treats you badly just because of your skin. It hurts, yes, but they're truly not worth your time and one day you'll come to realise that you're much better off without the likes of those kind of people in your life. There are people out there who thankfully are able to see beyond physical appearances and will like you for you, not judge you by the state of your skin. These are the kinds of people who are worth having in your life, and if you keep putting yourself out there and forcing yourself to to get through this then you'll come across them eventually, and be all the better for it.

There have plenty of times when I thought I'd be stuck with this forever, I just couldn't see a way out. But I trudged on through the bad times and, finally, I'm starting to see the light... you just have to keep going. If you end it all, yep you'll no longer feel the pain, but you also lose any chance of feeling happiness, and all the good things that are waiting for you that you've yet to experience.

I know words mean very little when you've reached that point whereby you just feel so fed-up with everything, but things can get better.. I can't stress that enough. One day you'll look back on these times, and all it'll be is a bad memory of one particular period in your life.

Hit me up with a message any time you feel like talking, hang in there :comfort:

Guest Calibos

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! my hilarious banter with Aloette is gone, i realise that it kinda defied the point of this thread but it seriously was the funniest thing i ever wrote, please tell me someone has a copy of this transcript somewhere or else my life has no meaning :(

Hi Stocko,

I know many of us have thought about sucide. I know from my own perspective I have thought about doing it at least once a week for around a year. What some non-acne people don't understand is that it isn't just the pimples that get us down. It is peoples reaction to the pimples. When your treated by some as if your not even human it causes a lack of confidence. I know it effects me almost everyday in life because my confidence sucks and it shows. It has affected any relationship or friendship I have been in. It has led me to feel worthless and hide from family and friends. I spend most of my time by myself and I have been in therapy for over a year and I still I'm just a little better than I began. DOn't be afraid to talk to someone as at least you'll feel better for a little while. We all have our issuies.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! my hilarious banter with Aloette is gone, i realise that it kinda defied the point of this thread but it seriously was the funniest thing i ever wrote, please tell me someone has a copy of this transcript somewhere or else my life has no meaning :(

have you considered accutane? you must try EVERYTHING b4 u give up.and tane is probably the most testing.

dryness , joint pains, blood noses etc :( its worth it though