Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucas08

Egg Whites + Lemon?

Has it really worked for you? Does it really work?

How long will it take to significantly make your red marks fade?

I'm thinking of trying this... I'm currently on ACV been using it for 3 days, some improvement (I think) but I need a fast solution.. Something that would show me great results in a week or so.

Thanks ;)

I noticed fading of my redmarks in one day. If they are severe redmarks, its going to take longer.

For example,

I had tiny redmarks on my forehead and now they are fading fast. I have darker and more larger red spots on my cheeks and it's working, but it's going to take longer. I use ACV before I sleep and eggwhite + lemon mask when I wake up. Be sure to use moisterizer because it is very drying.

I'll try it out tonight...

My current regimen is :

Morning and Night... Wash + ACV + Licowhite Blemish control and brightening cream

I Leave it on all day

Twice a week I exfoliate using Baking Soda + Water

I want these red marks to fade!!

I don't have any pimples now but yeah there are tiny white heads and blackheads on my cheek and nose but no pimples whatsoever.

I'm htinking of getting a facial done.. would that help?

Thanks guys

I noticed fading of my redmarks in one day. If they are severe redmarks, its going to take longer.

For example,

I had tiny redmarks on my forehead and now they are fading fast. I have darker and more larger red spots on my cheeks and it's working, but it's going to take longer. I use ACV before I sleep and eggwhite + lemon mask when I wake up. Be sure to use moisterizer because it is very drying.

For example,

I have severe redmarks.. I want to give lemon juice a try .. but in toner form. I'm thinking of taking fresh juice from a lemon, mixing it with water, and putting it in a toner bottle... then use it combined with my 12% AHA souflfle..

In a few hours (I have to wait for my gram to go to sleep so I can sneak and borrow her car :silenced:) i'll head over to walmart and buy a couple lemons. I will update if I notice any difference in the next few days.

Guest Pieces Mended

Potatoes can also help to reduce redmarks, just FYI.

I have personally never used lemon juice, only AHA's.

No stinging at all from the lemon juice, which is surprising to me. My skin must be EXTREMELY tough. I'll try to do an eggwhite + lemon mask a couple times a week :P I'm reading great things about it everywhere.

No stinging at all from the lemon juice, which is surprising to me. My skin must be EXTREMELY tough. I'll try to do an eggwhite + lemon mask a couple times a week :P I'm reading great things about it everywhere.

The mask felt just fine! I washed off my face and it felt nice and soft. Then, I just put a bunch of lemon juice all over my face and again, absolutely no stinging what so ever. I'll probably rinse this off soon.

ii have aloe vera gel straightt from the plant on my face at tha moment.. but I felt that the egg white and stuff did help a bit.. I wouldn't really know though because ii only used it for a week I think... It helped fade a few tiny red marks... but i've been using aloe vera straight from the plant and WOW it's amazing most of my red marks have turned to normal skin tone colour and the worse ones have turned into really light brown marks and I mean really really light !! I've been using it for a fortnight so far... unless it's the ACV and baking soda for exfoliating :confused: oh and by the way these are working for my red marks no present acne...

:lol: I tried doing this mask this morning.. and last night I had squeezed a bunch of lemon juice into a small toner bottle. I also keep my jojoba oil in a small toner bottle, so when I went to do this mask, I accidentally grabbed the jojoba oil and poured it allllll over my face. I could'nt figure out for a minute why my face felt so greasy and why I couldn't smell any lemon :lol::doh:

I do the lemon and egg white mask a couple times a week! The mask feels soothing on my skin, and makes my skin feel tighter when i wash it off. Hopefully, it'll start to considerably fade my red marks!

is the improvement only temporary, as in you have to keep using the mask to fade every day/week? i asked some other ppl about this, including my mother, and she says it's basically a temporary bleach. just wondering what results you guys are having with this. thanks