Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mil0

Regimin BP Question

hey every one i just have a question

i am starting the regimen today and i have a question about applying the bp after the cleanser.

i can only get my hands on the cream type bp 2.5 (i have been using bp for a while so this type is ok for me)

i wanted to know if it is recommended to apply the bp to the whole face, or only on certain areas?

any feedback would be appreciated, thanks

mil0

Well, you only really need to apply it to the areas where you break out. For example, i NEVER break out on my forehead, and I break out tons on the bottom half of my face (especially the chin/mouth area). So i really don't put bp on my forehead. Just like in Dan's videos, you can just put it on the problem areas as long as you remember to use less (i.e., don't use a full finger for just the bottom half of your face, use half a finger).

Of course, you'll just be starting out, so i reccomend you use even less than that. Even if you've been using bp for a while, I would build it up. You don't need to start off with as little as Dan says, but i wouldn't necessarily start right at the full amount because that's still probably more bp than you're used to. I had been on Benzaclin for like 8 months before the regimen, and I ended up putting not even the full amount on and my skin got really red and irritated. Yes, lots of bp is crucial to The Regimen, but so is building it up so you don't irritate yourself more. Good luck!

P.S. If possible, and if you find you like The Regimen, I would DEFINETELY reccomend getting Dan's BP. I just got mine a few days ago, and it feels SO nice, SO much better than the cream I used for the first two weeks. Trust me, you will not regret it.

hey every one i just have a question

i am starting the regimen today and i have a question about applying the bp after the cleanser.

i can only get my hands on the cream type bp 2.5 (i have been using bp for a while so this type is ok for me)

i wanted to know if it is recommended to apply the bp to the whole face, or only on certain areas?

any feedback would be appreciated, thanks

mil0

Just apply it to your problem area. For exampl my problem are is just the bottom half of my face there i dont use any on the top half of my cheeks or forehead. Stay within your problem areas and you will be fine.

Good luck with it. Let us know how you get on.