Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Good luck Mandy!

This is what I am concentrating on as well. My skin is clear now but I have redmarks (and a few shallow scars) aallllll over my cheeks. They are fading alot though! I mean like, by the day!

Here's my regimen:

Wash face in the morning with aveeno bar.

Proactive toner (I HATE proactive products but the toner is gentle and contains glycolic acid, awesome for fading redmarks!)

aveeno posotively radient moisterizer (has DRAMTICALLY evened out my skintone and redness)

Take make-up off at night with Pond's cold cream (I've noticed ever since I've used this my skin has calmed down alot)

aveeno bar

eggwhite and lemon face mask (AMAZING)

proactive toner

differin gel

It seems like alot but it really isn't. My skin is looking SO much better nowadays!

good luck with it.

have you thought about green cream for the marks?

remember to take the coupon out of the aha box before you hit the checkout.

Yeah I thought about green cream ami, but its a bit too pricey for me so I figured I'd start out with this :P I searched for a coupon and unfortunantly, my box didn't have any! :( haha.. unless someone scammed it.

Good luck Mandy!

This is what I am concentrating on as well. My skin is clear now but I have redmarks (and a few shallow scars) aallllll over my cheeks. They are fading alot though! I mean like, by the day!

Here's my regimen:

Wash face in the morning with aveeno bar.

Proactive toner (I HATE proactive products but the toner is gentle and contains glycolic acid, awesome for fading redmarks!)

aveeno posotively radient moisterizer (has DRAMTICALLY evened out my skintone and redness)

Take make-up off at night with Pond's cold cream (I've noticed ever since I've used this my skin has calmed down alot)

aveeno bar

eggwhite and lemon face mask (AMAZING)

proactive toner

differin gel

It seems like alot but it really isn't. My skin is looking SO much better nowadays!

You may want to try testing out what products are working and are not working. I have been using ACV, the lemon mask, and the proactive sulfur mask and i am having no more breakouts. I suggest seeing what works because if your using something that's not making a difference, it's generally best not to use it.

Oh don't worry, I read lots of reviews that it worked on people with sensative skin except they kind of went through a purging period for a week or two. Just tough it out and i'm sure you'll be fine :D

I feel better now. :lol:

Yeah I suppose :( I'm just desperate right now... I got out of the shower and looked at my redmarks tonight and felt sick to my stomach.. I wanted to have a breakdown. I may even cancel going down to visit my mom this weekend since I am too ashamed for her to see my face. :doubt:

Awww hun :comfort: I'm sure your mom won't care.

But if you didn't feel any stinging when you first used this, then it's probably possible to use it twice a day and get away with it. I don't know. I'm just an extra cautious person when it comes to this shit.

mandy u should post pics- im having trouble believeing u have any skin problems at all

I have 2 pictures that I took today that only one member has seen so far.... i'm way too embarrassed to post the pics at the moment but if I see progross within the next 2-3 weeks, i'll post the pics for a before and after.

Lucky for Tim, he only saw pictures where my skin still had makeup on it (though my breakout was bad) but my redmarks didn't show through clearly at all. :( The pictures I took today are absolutely terrible in terms of redmarks... I think i'll scare people away with those pics so I am going to avoid posting them until I see results.

You have a point there lol... but even I am afraid of my skin when I look at those pics. They make me sick to my stomach [and literally]. :doubt:

Guest Pieces Mended

Good luck, beautiful! You know I will be checking here regularly!

Hi, Mandy! I'm actually set on buying the souffle tonight... I've heard it can cause a really bad purge at first, though. Any related breakouts so far?

I've been using the 12% aha for quite a while now. It makes my skin look smoother but Im not sure if they have helped with my red marks.

hey mandy!!! I just seen this log, so i thought i'd stop by and say best of luck with fading your red marks!!!!! I got my fingers crossed for you!

Keep us all updated on your progress!