Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fd2009

Sea salt baths how often?

I'm going to give it a shot. I'm thinking 2-3 times a week, before bed and after working out. Right now I just shower after working out, but I could use a bath and a shower. I'm sure it would help relax my muscles too, which remain stiff throughout my shower usually.

Do you need to do it every day to see results? Once you have bacne under control, can you do it less often?

ie, I can follow Dan's Regime for my face less strictly now that my facial acne is completely under control. Will the same apply to my back with sea salt treatments?

Thanks.

I'm going to give it a shot. I'm thinking 2-3 times a week, before bed and after working out. Right now I just shower after working out, but I could use a bath and a shower. I'm sure it would help relax my muscles too, which remain stiff throughout my shower usually.

Do you need to do it every day to see results? Once you have bacne under control, can you do it less often?

ie, I can follow Dan's Regime for my face less strictly now that my facial acne is completely under control. Will the same apply to my back with sea salt treatments?

Thanks.

I have curently been dooing it... Everytime I take a bath, or shower, I rub sea salt on my back twice... It helps a bit, but its definitly no miracle... At least to me...

Yeah, I wanted to go the bath route, but water always ends up too hot or too cold for my skin (like even if my top half is warm, my bottom half will be freezing). Plus, even if I don't have my face in the water, baths tend to break me out on my face.

So I just apply the sea salt directly to my back (harsh, yeah, if this is bad, someone tell me ASAP so I stop doing it). I add the sea salt to my body scrub cuz the scrub has a thick consistency that makes it easier to apply the salt - I don't actually scrub my back with the salt. Then I just let it sit for a few minutes and rinse it off. I use about 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt for the upper half of my back.

This is the salt I use:

http://www.rivageusa.net/cart/product.php?...at=3&page=2

Just...don't put it on your face. It kind of stings your back if you exfoliate, it will hurt like hell on your face. The skin on your back is much thicker.