Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

has anyhere tried or use Lush? You know,the all natural products? www.lush.com

im using Fresh Farmacy and Angels on Bare Skin,as well as the Tea Tree Water toner and the Imperialis as a moisturizer for my combo skin.

Ever had success with it? Because my skins reacting the way it does to everything else: it works (meaning clears up my skin) for the first 2 weeks or so,then just decides to "stop working"

so any feedback on Lush? Talk to me

I don't really know, sorry. I've never used them myself, but I've read in a few threads about Lush products that they didn't work out for some people.

How long have you been using lush?

I don't really know, sorry. I've never used them myself, but I've read in a few threads about Lush products that they didn't work out for some people.

How long have you been using lush?

Yeah, Lush made me break out like crazy. I have sensitive skin so I can't tolerate any essential oils. And also, the fresh farmacy contains sodium lauryl sulfate, which everyone on this board should now by now to stay away from.

Yeah, Lush made me break out like crazy. I have sensitive skin so I can't tolerate any essential oils. And also, the fresh farmacy contains sodium lauryl sulfate, which everyone on this board should now by now to stay away from.

Oh well I love their shampoos and conditioners, regardless of if they're natural or not. They're just expensive.

yeah, i was all into getting their solid shampoos which they claim to be all natural. well pure BS, they've got sodium lauryl sulfate and sodium laureth sulfate in there.... :boohoo: and it sucked, cause they really look nice, and have gotten great reviews.

I was going to use Lush but I discovered they use lots of comedogenic ingredients like Cocoa butter and stuff so I decided against it.

The products look and sound great, it would be interesting to know how you get on.

sorry,but why is that bad?