Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac

Lumiport pen

has anyone tried it.....

i know its only for smpot tretaments...

doe sit work

what should I do then, this is my 1st time using stuff liek this:

i'm 5 motnhs off tane, is it ok to use it?

should I see a cosmotologist 1st....

what if it doesnt work

help

I've been using it while on tane and never had and problems. Now my skin seems to heal a lot faster than before I was on tane, so the Lumiport pen works even better than it did when I used it previously. I don't see why it would be problematic but it's probably best to ask your derm or the Lumiport rep :think:

It works incredibly on spots! Its only on areas that the lumiport finds its natural weak point or Achilles' heel if you will. The damn pen only has one light. That light will illuminate a spot with amazing ease and devistate the bacteria living therein. If you try to use the pen on an area as opposed to a spot, you will be in trouble.

Some may ask - do I mean a spot as in a spot as a mathematical term and I will say no. There is no such mathematical term so far as I know. The only difference between a spot and an area is a difference in magnitude and in fact there is no definite delineation between the two. If anybody feels he can make the distinction clear then I welcome his contributions to the thread.

so if I have a red spot it will help too, and do u mean that if I use it on any part of my face with now spots i will be in trouble ????

No it doesn't do anything to fade red marks so far as I can tell. What it can do is treat one single zit at a time. Each one takes about 10 minutes to treat. So if you try to treat a lot of zits over a large area, then you get into trouble meaning you'll use up a lot of your time.

But for the occasional zit it works well - at least for me. But its better to have the full face light like the beautyskin lamp.

Guest ~Wolfy~

I would normally try to steer people to the full-face treatments. They're maybe three time the price, but they're probably 10x better coverage (and that's probably an understatement); so the bang/buck ratio is much better.

Guest ~Wolfy~
I've been using it while on tane and never had and problems. Now my skin seems to heal a lot faster than before I was on tane, so the Lumiport pen works even better than it did when I used it previously. I don't see why it would be problematic but it's probably best to ask your derm or the Lumiport rep :think:

ok this week my face is getting more pimples or should I say red spots.....

like I got i think 4 new red spots and 2 of them have w hithaed coming out.....now should I try this pen to see how it will work....I have a month to return it right....

i'm desperate what u guys think?

The reason why I think lumiports beats any other portable light treatment is because it has that technology that controls the wavelength of the light within 2mm of the targeted light.

You could have a full face laser for the same cost but the only catch is that their laser's wavelength may vary a lot more producing no results. I have heard that acnelamps and beautyskin are working on the forums. I would order the lumiport to see if it produces any result then move on to bigger treatments.

I've also talked to one of the lumiport reps last year and they said that they were planning on launching a full face version this year...but who knows.

Mac: For the redspots, I think you need to apply aloe vera gel w/neosporin to speed up the healing time. This has been working for me. The light had no known side effect other than a slight burn but that's after intense use.

yea but if I put anythign on my face i'm afraid it will break out its sensitive....I want to try lumiport but dont ant to be diapointed