Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sephora28

Let's take a moment to remember my good friend, colorstay

Oh, colorstay, I loved you, I really did. I gave my all to you. My all. I wanted to be with you forever, but I just can't. I remember when we first met. I loved how you stuck to me through all and never wore out. I loved how you could take a beating and still look flawless. Most especially, you made me look flawless. But then it happened. We began fighting. "You're too pink/yellow/dark," I said. I am sorry, I should of been more gentle and helped you correct your ways instead of yelling at you. But it is too late for that. It is now time to lay you down to rest.....forever.

So, all, let's have a moment to remember my good friend colorstay who can no longer be with me at this moment in time......heeeey.

I have to use a self tanner on my neck to get a foundation color that doesn't look to dark on me. Just a thought you could try to help the color work better. I love the Colorstay light makeup too but I usually only wear it when I'm going out at night dancing and know I'm going to be sweating a lot. This is the only thing that stays on my face after a night of dancing or a good concert.

Oh, colorstay, I loved you, I really did. I gave my all to you. My all. I wanted to be with you forever, but I just can't. I remember when we first met. I loved how you stuck to me through all and never wore out. I loved how you could take a beating and still look flawless. Most especially, you made me look flawless. But then it happened. We began fighting. "You're too pink/yellow/dark," I said. I am sorry, I should of been more gentle and helped you correct your ways instead of yelling at you. But it is too late for that. It is now time to lay you down to rest.....forever.

So, all, let's have a moment to remember my good friend colorstay who can no longer be with me at this moment in time......heeeey.

ROFL, Ben. :lol:

Alright, more details on why you are turning your back on your favorite foundation?

Color issues?

You are a foundation RACIST!

I know, I am a shade racist. It is hard to admit, but I have found something better, Loreal Infallible. It has way more Ivory shade options.

Whoever suggested Revlon Colorstay....I'm on day 2 of trying it out.

I was at Walgreens, they were having a buy one, get one free deal, so I tried it out.

I like it. I'm just waiting to see if it'll break me out or not. The coverage is good, I got it in the Light formulation for oily/combo? skin. My boyfriend helped me pick out the shade, and i think he did a very good job.

No more Maybellline DMM, because that stuff turns orange :[ (A friend told me I looked kind of TAN on tuesday)

I couldn't tell if colorstay changed colors, too, but I guess I'll find out in a few more uses.