Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-Wonderwall-

4th month and my face isnt dry?!?!

I'm on my fourth month of Accutane at 60mg and I have been reading how people on Accutane are very, very dry and flakey. My face is barely dry at all. Im sitting here right now without any lotion or anything on my face and its not even dry. Im kind of worried. I also just got a pimple right below my lip and I thought I was finished with breaking out. Am I doing something wrong since my face is not dry at all?

My face never got dry. I'm my sixth month I'm on 120mg (I weigh 105lbs), and my face still isn't dry. My lips aren't dry either....go figure.....

My face never got dry. I'm my sixth month I'm on 120mg (I weigh 105lbs), and my face still isn't dry. My lips aren't dry either....go figure.....

My face never got dry. I never needed moisturizer except on the odd day where I felt dry. Do you have any other side effects? Is the medication working, have you cleared? If not you definitely need to adjust your diet to make sure the pills are absorbing.

WOW, im on 20mg a day and I weight 190 lbs and my doc says thats a fair dose lol!! so im stuck with this dose for 6 months praying it works.