Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

can u not tan at all?? il prob have finished my course about a month before i go on holiday, course ill wear like factor 30 for the whole time but will iburn even if i have this on??

under normal circumstances, i never wear suncream (not good i know) and i never burn, i just go brown. is someone with fairer skin more likely to burn than sum1 with darker skin#? or are the odds even when on accutane??

has anyone had any experience of not getting burnt on tane? well, any experiences at all please...

Went to Cuba on Accutane, got burnt to a crisp even with a lot of screen. Its painful, its peely and it looks so bad. I have what people call "Olive" skin and I absorb sun very well and dont burn. I would play it REALLY REALLY safe.

Try a professional spray tan and then use lots and lots of spf30 and re-apply and stay under an umbrella and wear long sleeves and run inside every 10 min. Hey, that doesn't sound like a fun vacation at all. Just be EXTREMELy careful.

If you look at my pics you will see I have a permanent tan and I sunbathe and I also get fake tan applied. I do usae factor 30 tho and assess my skin when I sunbathe. I too have hol soon and i am worried but as long as I take the right steps, I should be ok.

can u not tan at all?? il prob have finished my course about a month before i go on holiday, course ill wear like factor 30 for the whole time but will iburn even if i have this on??

under normal circumstances, i never wear suncream (not good i know) and i never burn, i just go brown. is someone with fairer skin more likely to burn than sum1 with darker skin#? or are the odds even when on accutane??

has anyone had any experience of not getting burnt on tane? well, any experiences at all please...

ok i'm only on day 22 of my course but i started noticing a difference in my skin tanning after a week and a half. I tan VERY well and have used booths for 4 years now. The picture of me on here is from a cruise to the southern carribean/virgin islands about 2 months before accurane...i did not use SPF once. NOW I have to use SPF 8 in the tanning booth and I still get a little pink but not too bad. Id say try higher spf and go tanning in a booth and if your ok try a few days later with a lower spf....and keep going lower and lower until you notice any burning...you may be fine...but hopefully a base and a high spf will help you out on your vaca if your skin is still sensitive. Good luck!! And let me know how it goes cause i'd LOVE to be able to tan as well as I did before when i'm done tane to.

I on day 38 and this past week I was in Arizona for baseballs spring training... Well... I was out in the sun, 100 degree weather, from noon to about 3 p.m. EVERYDAY. On my face I wore a hat, huge sunglasses and Spf 45. On my body I wore spf 55.... I tan VERY easily and have fair skin (strangely) so yeah.. I came home from my vacation with a sweet farmers tan (ew). The sun STILL got me.. but it wasn't a terrible sunburn. So yeah I don't know about TANNING. I used to go tanning everyday before I started accutane and now I'm starting to see how horrible tanning really was for my skin... so always wear some kind of spf... trust me on that!