Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AshB

Hydration spray

I have been using hydration spray to apply my makeup and it has been working great! My skin looks very natural! My problem is that i order the spray online, but didn't realize I was running out. The company I use takes forever to get the product to me! Does anyone know of a store I can buy it to hold me over for a week? Thanks!!

i use the hydration spray from evian. i got it at nordstroms so i know they carry it, also i think sephora has it. orrrrr, if you have a whole foods around, they carry one as well.

I have been using hydration spray to apply my makeup and it has been working great! My skin looks very natural! My problem is that i order the spray online, but didn't realize I was running out. The company I use takes forever to get the product to me! Does anyone know of a store I can buy it to hold me over for a week? Thanks!!

haha... great thread! i myself just bought some Evian spray from drugstore.com to see if it would help, and was planning on posting the results afterward! :D i hope it does good things... :pray:

to answer your question, YES -- i've seen it in Ulta (Evian). and i think possibly Sephora carries it as well, as the other poster said.

question for you too -- how exactly do you use it? i was imagining trying various things (spraying it on a brush, then swirling the brush in the makeup; spraying it on a freshly made-up face; spraying it on my face right after touch-ups, so as not to look too powdery in wake of blotting...)... what do you do?