Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So Ive had this "Zit" (not able to classify) on my upper lip for about 2 and a half weeks now which is an UNHOLY long amount of time to have a pimple for me. Ive tried soaking it, tea tree oil, BP 2.5% and 5%, tried not doing anything.

Im confused.

Anyone think they can help?

make sure you dont try to squeeze it..apply some ice to take down the swellig a bit. I think at this point trying all that stuff has probably irritated it instead of helping it.

Forgot to add, this thing comes to a head like twice a day. Not a lot comes out, but a little does.

does that change anything?

You can squeeze (only if its ready and you can see the puss). Just make sure you dont use your nails. That will for sure leave a scar. You can also put some cover up on it. It works for me and before you go to bed after youve washed your face, you can put on some clean and clear 10% bp. It works well

You can squeeze (only if its ready and you can see the puss). Just make sure you dont use your nails. That will for sure leave a scar. You can also put some cover up on it. It works for me and before you go to bed after youve washed your face, you can put on some clean and clear 10% bp. It works well

My skin is horrible when it comes to pimples. It never just disappears, pus is always in it even if I can't see it. I usually wait a few days and then see if I can find a head. If I can't, I just get a needle (it's for poking pimples) and poke around and then get a q-tip and lightly push. If blood comes out its not ready, but sometimes a lot of pus comes out. Recently I had a big acne on my nose. It had 2 heads, so it made the thing huge. There was no head visible because the head was covered by a blackhead. So after a week of ice and tea leaves the redness did not die down, so I finally gave up and decided to squeeze it. I got some tissues and wrapped my fingers around it and squeezed a little. Then I saw some white stuff coming out from the blackhead. After that I took some q-tips and squeezed a lot harder and so much pus came oozing out. I know people say don't squeeze a pimple cause it can irritate it more, but for me if I don't squeeze it then it will never die down. Of course your skin will turn brownish or whatever but it'll go away in a few months. At least it's alot better then a big red spot.

The weird thing about this bad boy is that I just stretch my skin around the area and pus comes out. It doesnt feel like theres a larger chamber of the gunk further beneath my surface, its just too weird, Ive never had one of these before. Even though minute, pus ALWAYS come out of this thing, followed by a little of this clear solution or blood. I dont know what to do with it, Im going to the derm on wednesday, but Im not sure what he can do. I forgot to mention Im on Accutane, but this pimple is by no means cystic or what you classify as a "Severe" instance of acne. Injection I highly doubt will do anything at all being that its not a massive ball of crap all snarled up into a big bunch.

Im so confused.