Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Quest2bclear

What cleanser you use to effectively remove makeup complete?

I use purpose liquid cleanser but i go though it like water, so i guess this means im using a lot of it? i dont wear a whole lot of makeup but it removes what i do. the only thing that i have trouble with getting off is eyeliner. i really ought to get around to buying a makeup remover.

I use the pond's occasionally, and it doesn't break you guys out? I mostly use it for eye makeup removal but was wondering if if it would give me milia? I do use a cleanser afterwards, but still...

I use the pond's occasionally, and it doesn't break you guys out? I mostly use it for eye makeup removal but was wondering if if it would give me milia? I do use a cleanser afterwards, but still...

i use my cleanser, simple softening facial cleansing mousse. Takes every bit of makeup off. (its in my log - 1st page) :D

I first put my grapeseed oil on a cloth, and then I just wipe it off. Comes off like this *snaps fingers*.

Then I wash my face with my goat's milk sopa bar.

I use Loreal oil free eye makeup remover. It works wonders I tell you!! Then I just take the rest of my makeup off with my regular face cleansers.

nope, doesn't break me out.