Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thecleardream

the foolish pains of a school girl

hi im new to this site and im 17 years old im finishing school this year and goin to uni in october hopefully. im kinda just feeling very blue and sad these days . i really like my teacher and i reckon he kinda likes me coz he stares and stuff. so i made up like im stuck on my work just to see him and talk to him about stuff other than work . he is 25 yearold and there is like 8 years gap between us. i feel sad becasue i wonder he probs thinks im a ugly fool who is stupid enough to think that she has got a chance with me. i mean coz i am like close to his face sometimes and i wonder oh god hes looking at my marks and probs is making fun of me. i get sooo sad . i get sad at school looking at everyone else like clear skin and just feeling soo self conscious.. the thing that makes me feel good is that iv caught him staring at me a lot so that cheers me up . ive got the end of year prom coming up . dont know how im gonna survive that. i pray pray pray. . . . . :rolleyes:

:comfort:

everyone feels sad at one time or another

and about your teacher, I doubt he is looking at your marks, he's probably looking you in the eyes, and you might just think he's looking at your marks

:shrug:

awwww.

theres no way hes making fun of you.

im sure he thinks youre a sweet girl (you should try to get over your crush of him, its a bad idea though) im sure you will once college comes around

Well first, welcome to the board :) Make yourself at home.

And I'm sure your time at high school will be over quicker than you think. You'll look back on it like 2 years later and the whole experience will be blurred. lol, at least that's the way it is for me. (My friend had to remind me last night that our friend group had a lot of drama in high school, because I forgot all the stress, lol)

And hey, if he is looking at your marks, then who does he think he is?! I agree with coughdrop, you probably should try to get over your crush... It'll only lead to trouble. And plus, keep in mind you'll meet maaaaaaany new people when you go to uni. Many more possibilities out there!

And you have all summer infront of you! If you don't need the help in the class, then spend your time having fun and being young!

Best of luck with everything!

yea i hope so . oh i cant get over him i try. my heartbeat increases weneva im around him. hes like average lookin and so hes not ur typical crush teacher. i have more than a crush on him. i hope i can meet up with him wen i leave skool . . . ..

Nooo wats da troll anyway. no i live in the uk and nothing happend between us. i just want to meet up with him wen im in uni because then its fine becasue i will no longer be his student.

And I'm sure your time at high school will be over quicker than you think. You'll look back on it like 2 years later and the whole experience will be blurred. lol, at least that's the way it is for me. (My friend had to remind me last night that our friend group had a lot of drama in high school, because I forgot all the stress, lol)

And hey, if he is looking at your marks, then who does he think he is?! I agree with coughdrop, you probably should try to get over your crush... It'll only lead to trouble. And plus, keep in mind you'll meet maaaaaaany new people when you go to uni. Many more possibilities out there!

And you have all summer infront of you! If you don't need the help in the class, then spend your time having fun and being young!

ugh

lol