Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

My Face Is A Disaster and I Really Need Help

Just when I thought my face was getting better I broke out horribly on Wednesday. I think it is because I had a frappiccino from Starbucks :( Everytime I have dairy products I break out within 20-45 minutes. I thought nothing in it. I thought I would get maybe two pimples. WRONG! I have five cystic pimples, four on my chin (one showed up this morning) and I have one on the left side of my nose along the bone. I tried popping them. Now they are very red and they are bulging out. It gets worse and worse. I dont know how to fix this. I have tried desitin, alovera, neosporin, A&D ointment and none of them have worked. The puss just grows back, they are very blood, very around the pimples and I feel so embarressed going to work like this. I wish I could just lock myself in my apartment all day. Please help me with some sort of brilliant idea to make the pimples smaller. I am very desparate now

Oh and please dont tell me to go on Accutane. Ive been on it and it didnt work. It just made me have weird suicidal ideations. Although thats debatable as to whether it was the Accutane or not

You seem to be using a lot of products on them, and that's most likely worsening the problem. I would just let them be for a day or two and see what happens.

You seem to be using a lot of products on them, and that's most likely worsening the problem. I would just let them be for a day or two and see what happens.

I've been there before.

This might sound stupid, but if you have any preparation H lying around use it on the inflammed areas. I had what I thought could have been a developing small cyst (or something). I actually woke up in the early morning hours and it was itchy and a little painful. I put some prep H on the spot, the discomfort went away instantly (under 2 minutes) and in the morning it was half the size it was and about half as red as well.

I didnt use them all in one day though. I mean whenever I have these kind of breakouts, those are things I have tried in the past

Well you gotta fix it inside out, obiviously your body does not like the foods your eating. You have to find out what. It happens to me all the time when I eat bad junk. Just start devouring lots of fiber, so you can get rid of the junk in you. Don't apply aloe Vera, drink it. But most importantly find out which food is bothering you, it was probably the drink you had. It could be a combination of things.

I didnt use them all in one day though. I mean whenever I have these kind of breakouts, those are things I have tried in the past

I've been there before.

This might sound stupid, but if you have any preparation H lying around use it on the inflammed areas. I had what I thought could have been a developing small cyst (or something). I actually woke up in the early morning hours and it was itchy and a little painful. I put some prep H on the spot, the discomfort went away instantly (under 2 minutes) and in the morning it was half the size it was and about half as red as well.

Not really, people who live in extreme poverty still don't get acne, You go to Afghanistan or Africa they sleep on the dirt or floor. America and Europe are somehow more Acne prevalent The cause of acne is inside your body. Guess which country leads in most fast food, processed food?

The body uses acne to get rid of something it does want.

I've been there before.

That stuff sounds familiar. Can you please show me a picture of it

Not really, people who live in extreme poverty still don't get acne, You go to Afghanistan or Africa they sleep on the dirt or floor. America and Europe are somehow more Acne prevalent The cause of acne is inside your body. Guess which country leads in most fast food, processed food?

The body uses acne to get rid of something it does want.

If you go Vegan and still have problems, you probably have a deficiency in something. It could be a certain number of vitamins or minerals. It could even be lack of protein. People with acne tend to live longer.

So its possible that people who don't have acne have a different system, all the bad goes to their liver or kidneys, then they end up with Diabetes or kidney stones. Either way you pay for what you eat, eventually.

We pay with our skin. I ask God Why :-

Just when I thought my face was getting better I broke out horribly on Wednesday. I think it is because I had a frappiccino from Starbucks :( Everytime I have dairy products I break out within 20-45 minutes. I thought nothing in it. I thought I would get maybe two pimples. WRONG! I have five cystic pimples, four on my chin (one showed up this morning) and I have one on the left side of my nose along the bone. I tried popping them. Now they are very red and they are bulging out. It gets worse and worse. I dont know how to fix this. I have tried desitin, alovera, neosporin, A&D ointment and none of them have worked. The puss just grows back, they are very blood, very around the pimples and I feel so embarressed going to work like this. I wish I could just lock myself in my apartment all day. Please help me with some sort of brilliant idea to make the pimples smaller. I am very desparate now

I am breaking out in a rash to on my arms. Plus my face is very itchy and the pimples are very red around. They just get bigger and bigger instead of smaller and smaller. Im very hesitant about getting cortesone injections though. I had one horrible cystic injected. It was like three pimples all in one and now I have three very noticeable dents from it :(

I swear its the milk. Everytime I drink anything with milk in it I break out in horrible cystic acne. I never used to have this reaction to milk until the beginning of winter. I know the moisture in the air also probably contributes to these breakouts to. My face was actually starting to get a lot better and then boom right after that stupid fucking frap I broke out

Thats what I told my mom and she said its probably something different. She said that would usually give you diarrhea. My mom is a retired RN. The thing I didnt tell her is sometimes I do have diarrhea when I drink milk

I heard those dryer sheets can irritate your skin/break out your face.

I just HEARD this...no clarifications.