Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Katerina.

Has anyone lost weight due to Accutane?

my weight stayed the same, it's probably different for women who go on accutane and birth control, since weight changes can be caused by BCPs

Just wondering??

I gained about 5 lbs due to lack of exercise. And THAT was due to joint pain and fatigue from the accutane. IOW, I got lazy and stiff.

i did...about 30 pounds i was 180--now 150...but its also because i didn't eat a lot over the 4.5 months

i lost about 10 pounds during the first couple of weeks. i experienced the whole loss of appetite thing, i wasnt really hungry so i didnt eat.

I don't know if I have lost weight, but I know for certain that I am not eating as much. But, when I do get hungry, I crave bad things...i.e. Sonic Cheeseburgers, cheese tater tots, Doritos, etc.

Kind of strange...I never have been much of a junk food person.

I lost 10 pounds. But I also started a regular gym routine around the time I started accutane, so accutane most likely was not what caused my weight loss.

I am making a point to eat more fattier food with my pills so that it will be absorbed. So, as a result, I've gained 16 pounds over 5 months as of this morning.

I've lost 15 pounds and i'm about a month and a half into it.... I think it is just because I am eating healthier set meals to take the pills with. I haven't experienced any joint pain so I excersize everyday.... I don't know it's weird... accutane has made me healthy.

i wish i was loosing weight on tane but im just gaining it... im constantly hungry... you know i think im gonna stop taking bcp, i dont think thats helping

Lost 15 pounds. I essentially lost all of my appetite, but when I did eat, it was never fattening bad - for - you foods. I also figured out I had a tapeworm. :lol: