Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why is it so "popular? It doesn't heal acne... it doesn't even prevent it 100%. I've tried every type of % of it and its all the same crap.. it keeps your acne "at bay" but you still break out enough to ruin your life. Why is dan making thousands of dollars selling bp, bp, bp has anyone honestly used that much bp as he recommends and it actually WORKS?

And accutane, why does it work? I mean I also heard it only works for 50% of users; is that true? Is it simply because it stops oil production? so does that mean its OIL that causes acne 100%?

I agree with you 100% about the BP. I think its garbage, but many people have seen great results with it, and if it makes them happy, let them use it.

Accutane works for about 95% of the users, but not permanently. Heres why it works:

Accutane reduces sebum production by about 90%

Acne is caused by sebum getting mixed with dead skin. This mixture forms a "Paste" that clogs pores. Once the pores are clogged, there is no oxygen present, and P.Acne Bacterias thrive in an oxygen free environment.

So, Sebum+Dead Skin= Clogged pores= No oxygen=lots of bacteria=ACNE

But, if you were to wipe out one of the two reactants to that equation (Sebum or Dead Skin) it would completely invalidate the equation. Problem is, Dead skin happens, no matter what you do. Best thing you can do to fight it is exfoliate. But, with accutane, the sebum DOES NOT happen. So, neither does acne.

so since acne is hormonal.. since not EVERYONE gets it... then what is it in our hormones that make us break out? just the fact that some peoples hormones create more sebum then others?? THATS IT??!?

Why is it so "popular? It doesn't heal acne... it doesn't even prevent it 100%. I've tried every type of % of it and its all the same crap.. it keeps your acne "at bay" but you still break out enough to ruin your life. Why is dan making thousands of dollars selling bp, bp, bp has anyone honestly used that much bp as he recommends and it actually WORKS?

I used BP for years before using it in the DKR. It did nothing for me the way OTC tubes recommend using it, it did everything they promise using it the way Dan recommends.

well heres a brief over view of how bp's worked for me... i did dans regimen perfectly for like 2 years and i always maintained a good 3-4 cysts on my face and was always extremely oily, then i started using the 3.7% bp from AcneFree about 4 months ago and it has reduced to about 1-2 cysts on my face with alot less oil production. Meanwhile 3.7% works BETTER for me, it still doesn't get rid of it completely. I am clueless on what else to do.

well heres a brief over view of how bp's worked for me... i did dans regimen perfectly for like 2 years and i always maintained a good 3-4 cysts on my face and was always extremely oily, then i started using the 3.7% bp from AcneFree about 4 months ago and it has reduced to about 1-2 cysts on my face with alot less oil production. Meanwhile 3.7% works BETTER for me, it still doesn't get rid of it completely. I am clueless on what else to do.

well i dont have insurance to go to a derm so i gotta work with what i can by at the store i was hoping there could be some sort over the counter pill that could stop the oil

and is it possible that there might be something better then accutane out there sitting right under our nose but we cant figure it out? but with the hundreds of millions of people who have had acne how can no body find the cure for it or atleast how to treat it 100%? amazing.