Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dzz

Evening primrose oil capsules..

Has anyone taken thes evening primrose oil capsules before? Any experience of them would be good to hear. I hear that they are beneficial but want to know a bit more...

Thanks..

try borage oil instead for gla because epo may contain to many bad omega 6s.

also try fish oil as well it could be even more beneficial, as i have seen good results in the last month.

I've been taking epo for a few months now, the bottle recomends 3 a day but I only take one. I'm clear now and actually my gramma takes it instead of taking hormones for after menopause. It's good for a lot of things.

i've used EPO capsules before and they did quite a nice job for my skin! I have hormonal acne, and the capsules helped to balance my hormones, therefore less breakouts.

Yesterday, i started using the capsules again! Fingers crossed, they will do good for me!

I used to take these to help my hormones particularly during menstruation, if you're a girl especially you may also want to look into starflower oil as these are usually more potent in terms of GLA.

x

My Acne is hormone related too... Was considering EPO also. Anyone have any suggestions?? I need help! Btw, I do take take fish oil (Carlsons Cod liver oil, 3000-4000mg daily) as well as a multi-vit and Vit C.

Thanks in advance!