Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
helpmyacne

foundation for men?

I'm considering ordering some foundation especially for men. (http://www.studio5ive.com/HTML/mens-foundation.htm) What do you guys and gals think to that? and what's your opinion on men wearing foundation? Also, if I wore foundation would it be likely to run off or appear more during vigourous exercise?

The big thing for me is that Im thinking I could use it whilst I use my tretinoin, so that it would be covering the acne whilst something else is working on it. That way I'm hopfully working towards clear skin whilst no one would know of my problems...

I have no problem with anyone using makeup. Just make sure it blends and is natural.

If it helps you then the heck with what ANYONE says. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with anything you decide to do to help yourself.

I would suggest a light/sheer mineral makeup that can conceal and at the same time help heal your skin.

I workout all the time (3-5) days a week, and I work outdoors everyday. I sweat like a horse and use a lightweight mineral makeup and it stays on pretty good. I'm in the process of finding the "right" mineral line however. Good luck and keep in touch. We are all here to help each other.

:angel: