Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stephen926

Small breaksouts right after accutane finishes?

Hey guys,

I have been on accutane for 5 months and it was 40mg 2X a day. Everything was great, the 4th month all my acne was gone just old stuff remaining that had to heal and that still is healing. So I just finished and my face looked great the tane-blush is stillt here but since the medicine is still in the system for what 28 day? I expected that to be there and its ok.

But my real question was is it normal to have a little breakout right after accutane about 1 week, is this something that happens and then it fixes it self??

Thanks

-Stephen

Hey guys,

I have been on accutane for 5 months and it was 40mg 2X a day. Everything was great, the 4th month all my acne was gone just old stuff remaining that had to heal and that still is healing. So I just finished and my face looked great the tane-blush is stillt here but since the medicine is still in the system for what 28 day? I expected that to be there and its ok.

But my real question was is it normal to have a little breakout right after accutane about 1 week, is this something that happens and then it fixes it self??

Thanks

-Stephen

same thing is happening to em, don't know if its normal or not but I don't like it.

i just had a small breakout about a week after finishing (just a few really tiny pimples.) its clearing up now it only lasted a day or two. i hope that is normal and not a sign of things to come, i got my cleocin prescription filled just incase but i decided not to use it since it cleared up. i'll start it if i breakout again, but i don't want to commit to using an antibiotic yet.