Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SamanthaB

Change your pillowcase often!

Think about it would you wear the same underwear for 1 week straight? Most people wait 3 weeks. Once i started changing my pillow case weekly my acne has dramatically gone down!

Definitely, I used to breakout on only on one side of my cheek until I started changing my pillow cases, now I break out on both!

But yeah it will definitely help, I mean think about it, you do all of this stuff to fight acne all day and you can do one simple thing to help prevent it for HALF the day.

I bought a stack of cheap white towels when I started with BP. I use a clean one each day to dry my face with and to also put on top of my pillow at night. It helps in two ways; firstly, it's a clean surface to sleep on at night, and secondly it stops the BP from bleaching any coloured pillow cases that I have. I'm not aware of just how much difference it makes, but it's a practical solution to the BP bleaching issue as well.

Helen