Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

At night I do the regimen except I do not moisturize and i've gotten really great results. I've been doing this for about a month now and I think the drying out is helping the acne to go away faster and it's also helping my redmarks more too. I dont know why it's been working so good but i'm not complaining! anybody else not moisturize at night? if so how did that work for you? oh and i dont really flake that bad either I use an AHA moisturizer in the morning after BP.

if you have oily skin, then it's ok if u don't use a moisturizer, but if your face is all cracky, and u still have breakouts, then u should use it...

At night I do the regimen except I do not moisturize and i've gotten really great results. I've been doing this for about a month now and I think the drying out is helping the acne to go away faster and it's also helping my redmarks more too. I dont know why it's been working so good but i'm not complaining! anybody else not moisturize at night? if so how did that work for you? oh and i dont really flake that bad either I use an AHA moisturizer in the morning after BP.

I never moisterise at night. Never have done. Its not really that important at night.

Tell a lie. If i am going at night out then i do moisterise.

this is what i do.

i actually put BP on at night, and then dont put it on the morning, just my moisturizer so i dont get any flakes during the day.

ive been doing this for the last couple of weeks, and nothings really changed for me, so im deciding to keep it cuz it also saves a lot of money.