Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheProphecy

I don't care about acne on girls

Today I met a girl that had bad acne. She was the "emo" type but she was so fucking hot. I got her phone number and I'm meeting up with her sometime next week. I really don't care about her acne at all she is just so beautiful. I love skinny girls!

I don't care about acne on girls either. If someone's a nice person then I don't care what they look like. I don't care about sexual relationships, I feel lonely and all I want is company. I'm guessing alot of people feel the same way.

Today I met a girl that had bad acne. She was the "emo" type but she was so fucking hot. I got her phone number and I'm meeting up with her sometime next week. I really don't care about her acne at all she is just so beautiful. I love skinny girls!

That's really cool to know not all guys are shallow and only care about girls looking "perfect". I don't care if a guy has acne either. My man has some scarring from when he had bad acne as a teen but he still looks perfect to me.

Honestly, I wish girls wouldnt stress so much about makeup. Girls that go makeupless are so much hotter imo. After having experienced acne, I know what its like to live with it and to be completely frustrated with it. I wouldnt wish that upon anyone, especially a pretty girl who is a great person. However, if a girl feels she cannot leave the house without putting a ton of makeup on, I cant deal with that kind of insecurity. Acne on a girl does not bother me in the least. As far as the whole skinny thing goes, I guess I dont feel comfortable dating girls that weigh more than me. Im a thin guy, I love skinny girls, but not anorexic girls.

Guest Calibos
Today I met a girl that had bad acne. She was the "emo" type but she was so fucking hot. I got her phone number and I'm meeting up with her sometime next week. I really don't care about her acne at all she is just so beautiful.