Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fatzeets

OK im done heres what im gonna do

Ok i have mild to moderate acne and it has fucked me over so bad it has RUINED my grade 12 year i have tried so much stuff and none of it seems to work...but heres my main problem and i am just realizing this now i don't know if anyone else does this but i change products and use a new regimen WEEKLY it ridiculous no wonder my skin is fucked i change my regimen weekly and i was my face way to much and its time i am more smarter with my face so im gonna dump all my products wich includes

• Clinique acne solutions(tons of clinique shit)
  • exposed skin care system
  • proactiv(RUINED ME)
  • clearasil
  • neutrogena
  • Juliet's clean and smooth(worked pretty good)
  • panoxyl
  • dove
  • baking soda
  • toothpaste
  • lemon juice
  • Apple cider vinegar
  • garnier naturals
  • minocycline(still on it)

OK that is the majority of the products i have used and this is what im gonna do all im going to do for my regimen is Cetaphil and thats it and 2 times a week i will apply a thin layer of panoxyl BP to my face and thats all im gonna do i hope it will work i hear great things form cetaphil so im hoping this will work!

so anyone got any opinions or comments or even tips please let me know i will keep you updated for sure!!

You need to find a way to get rid of dead skin twice a day

Blowin' in the wind: Globally, dead skin accounts for about a billion tons of dust in the atmosphere. Your skin sheds 50,000 cells every minute.

http://discovermagazine.com/2007/feb/20-things-skin/

Use a baby hair brush or a face brush before washing or during. Then apply a protection barrier, followed by a moisturizing barrier.

This will enable your moisturizer to soak in, your blemishes to heal faster as it is not covered by a film.

Without exfoliation, you're setting yourself up for acne. Also, when there is dead skin cell covering your skin, the sebum from the sebatious glands emerge to the top, and when they can't get through, they clog your skin with it as well.

Good luck, hope that helped.

Blowin' in the wind: Globally, dead skin accounts for about a billion tons of dust in the atmosphere. Your skin sheds 50,000 cells every minute.

Use a baby hair brush or a face brush before washing or during. Then apply a protection barrier, followed by a moisturizing barrier.

This will enable your moisturizer to soak in, your blemishes to heal faster as it is not covered by a film.

Without exfoliation, you're setting yourself up for acne. Also, when there is dead skin cell covering your skin, the sebum from the sebatious glands emerge to the top, and when they can't get through, they clog your skin with it as well.

Whats a baby hair brush and what does it look like

Whats a baby hair brush and what does it look like

http://di1.shopping.com/images/di/56/56/35...160x200-0-0.jpg

It looks just like a facial exfoliating brush

yea i have a lot of tiny bumps now and i know why. i was using dip method but i didnt clear off the dead skin cells now i have a lot more bumps, so make sure u clean the dead cells

yea i have a lot of tiny bumps now and i know why. i was using dip method but i didnt clear off the dead skin cells now i have a lot more bumps, so make sure u clean the dead cells

Yup, dip method cleanses the oil out, but then it doesn't really remove impurities well, perhaps combine that with something else and it should do the trick.