Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
keelers

Generic Accutane UK

OK so ive already done three weeks on Roaccutane (UK). However ive been hearing about how there are generic brands out there that are cheaper. My derm never told me about them so i was wondering if anyone knows if these are available in the UK and if so what are there names and prices?

OK so ive already done three weeks on Roaccutane (UK). However ive been hearing about how there are generic brands out there that are cheaper. My derm never told me about them so i was wondering if anyone knows if these are available in the UK and if so what are there names and prices?

howcome ur paying for it? did u go privately?

Yeah private health care....but u still gotta pay for drug.

yeah. i did it through the nhs so dont have to pay (will do for the prescriptions when i leave school). but no, i dont think we have the generic versions here in the uk :think:

Why not just go through the NHS? I had a 2 month wait for my first appointment but after that it's been great. I got roaccutane straight away and always get my prescriptions easily and on time.Why go private for something you can get for £6 a month on the NHS?! If you're paying national insurance you should make the most of it!!

Cant really get it on NHS. Private derm and he wont "back door" it onto NHS for prescriptions (i asked). Oh well...im not drinking during course so i guess the money i save there should cover the pills.