Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fapper2

where to get brush for jessfoliation????

Ive searched at walgreens and couldnt find anything. What should i be looking for??? Im guessing itll have to be something delicate...

What's with all this renewed interest in Jessfoliation lately?

I think she suggested using some kind of cheap spinning battery-powered toothbrush or this one brush from Walgreen's that you were probably looking for, I think I'd know it if I saw it, that had white bristles and looked rather big and I would be terrified to put it near my face.

I think she suggested using some kind of cheap spinning battery-powered toothbrush or this one brush from Walgreen's that you were probably looking for, I think I'd know it if I saw it, that had white bristles and looked rather big and I would be terrified to put it near my face.

Go to Walmart and get a facial brush. It is soft and will help with getting the junk off of your face and in helping with the flakies. Its usually in the dept. that has loofahs and body scrubs. Or you can get a baby hair brush in the baby dept. Elf

I can't find those brushes at Walmart anymore, so I bought their soft round facial pad. It's about the size of a makeup compact.

i just feel that washing with cetaphil alone doesnt get all the junk (oil, dirt, etc) off of my face. IF a brush is too harsh, then what should i use??

I occasionally still use a brush .... mine is a battery-powered toothbrush with extra-soft bristles.

I've never found it to be harsh, it's actually much gentler on my face than my washcloth is.

KMart sells them .. if you soak the brush in hot water for about 10min it softens the bristles that way it doesn't hurt at all when you use it for exfoliation. I still use itbc nothing gets rid of the dead layer of skin cells not like manual exfoliation and for me a washcloth never did much.

Looks OK, fapper.

Where'd the Jessfoliation thread goto? Either it's been deleted or the search isn't working because I cant find it. It was called "synthetic brush exfoliation" or something....