Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hi i'm Michael

Dan appreciation thread (combined)

Guest Pieces Mended

We all love Dan =)

:dan::wub:

I have so much respect for Dan for the fact that he is so helpful and provided this website for us acne sufferers =]

so Dan, i'm not even one of the people on the DKR... but i really want to thank you again for establishing this amazing site. in so many ways (i couldn't even begin to list them all!) it's just such an incredible resource.

lately i'm particularly appreciating the mechanics of the site, as compared with lots of other sites i've browsed. acne.org is not only chock-full of great functions/tools, but remarkably user-friendly at the same time! (so i guess that'd be a big "Thank You Joel," too? :D)

anyway, i was just admiring things, and had to tell you one more time. :wub::dan:

:D

EDIT: okay, 5 minutes after i posted this thing, i just realized that on this very page there is already a Dan appreciation thread from less than a week ago! :doh: and here i thought i was posting "another" thread in wake of one last year... :shifty: oops. oh well, i guess he can have two on the same page. :P

EDIT: okay, 5 minutes after i posted this thing, i just realized that on this very page there is already a Dan appreciation thread from less than a week ago! :doh: and here i thought i was posting "another" thread in wake of one last year... :shifty: oops. oh well, i guess he can have two on the same page. :P