Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Loanstar

Fraxel laser

Does anyone know if fraxel can be combined with other procedures in order to get better results in treating scarring. If so what would be the most effective treatment.

Also, Is there a limit to the level of scarring fraxel can treat. I mean would it help deep scarring aswell as shallow scars.

Sorry for all the questions, i just want to find out a bit more info on fraxel. Any information would be much appreciated

Thanks!

Does anyone know if fraxel can be combined with other procedures in order to get better results in treating scarring. If so what would be the most effective treatment.

Also, Is there a limit to the level of scarring fraxel can treat. I mean would it help deep scarring aswell as shallow scars.

Sorry for all the questions, i just want to find out a bit more info on fraxel. Any information would be much appreciated

Thanks!

Hi Loanstar,

I have had four fraxels done and three subcisions in conjunction with them. I don't have a comparison without the doing both, but I think one facilitates the other. I am sure after a while you get diminishing returns on efficacy. In other words, if you did 100 of them, you'd maybe only see as much improvement as if you stopped at 15 or 20.

Annde