Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac

Whats The best Cleanser....

My face is breaking out a bit here and there.....

whats the best cleanser

cetaphil or spectro jel

whats purpose? and I shouldnt be suprised if no one head of spectro jel its canadian and only availble here

Spectro gel is slightly better at taking off makeup, but other than that the two are equal in my opinion. From what I can tell from the website the cetaphil for oily skin claims it can take off makeup but I have never used that version. I think we all can agree that the cetaphil gentle does not take it off one bit, which is my only complaint about that product.

I bet purpose is only sold in the states...

cetaphil is over-hyped garbage. its completely useless. cant speak for the spectro, though.

cetaphil is over-hyped garbage. its completely useless. cant speak for the spectro, though.

I agree with the cetaphil thing. Made me break out horribly.

Don't get anything with sodium lauryl sulfate or sodium laureth sulfate, which are in most if not all gentle cleansers.

Oil of Olay gentle cleanser with aloe vera. It washes off, it won't leave your skin dry and nourishes. Works very well. It's made for sensitive skin.

Don't get anything with sodium lauryl sulfate or sodium laureth sulfate, which are in most if not all gentle cleansers.

whats wrong with sodium lauryl sulfate or sodium laureth sulfate cleansers???

Purpose Gentle Cleaning Bar is awesome, effective!!!! Since ive come across that, aint used another cleasner since, that tells u alot!

There's no such thing as a "best" cleanser.

There are tons of cleansers out there, BUt the most gentle is Cetaphil. It has absolutely no smell and no residue left over after washing.

There are tons of cleansers out there, BUt the most gentle is Cetaphil. It has absolutely no smell and no residue left over after washing.

i agree with mister l. there is no "best" cleanser. it really depends on what you want from a cleanser and what you need it for. there's so many different factors involved and so many options to choose from. go with a mild cleanser that does what you need it to and is in a formula you can tolerate.

Hands down for Handmade bar soaps. Not only do they last long, but are cheap, no chemicals, all natural, yet effective!

eucerin aquaphor gentle wash is a really good cleanser.gentle, removes make up, doesnt clog my pores or make my break out, and controls oil.