Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kel

long term concerns

while i am on the regimen i have thought about what the long term effects may be of using bp in such large amounts for possible a very long time.

will i be more prone to wrinkles in the areas were i apply bp,i ten to put most around mouth area were i break out,yet i no thats a place that shows signs of aging on the face also.

of course at the moment i was just want clear skin i was just curious about this aspect,apologies if this has come up before.

i guess the fact that my face seems so red all the time makes me feel like im damagng my skin.

while i am on the regimen i have thought about what the long term effects may be of using bp in such large amounts for possible a very long time.

will i be more prone to wrinkles in the areas were i apply bp,i ten to put most around mouth area were i break out,yet i no thats a place that shows signs of aging on the face also.

of course at the moment i was just want clear skin i was just curious about this aspect,apologies if this has come up before.

i guess the fact that my face seems so red all the time makes me feel like im damagng my skin.

Guest Pieces Mended

I don't think BP makes you more prone to wrinkles, but I do think that using it near your eyes can dry the very sensitive undereye skin and make lines more visible. On your whole face, I truly don't think so. As for redness, you aren't damaging your face, maybe irritating it, but I don't think damaging is the word.

i think i have this wrinkle like effect you are referring to around the areas were i smile and you can notice it there.

well, pretty much everyone gets those lines where you smile, because it happens to everyone as they age, so even if it was the BP,you were going to get it anyway. you smile a billion times every day, eventually your skin is going to be affected by it.

i am aware of that,what i mean is i think it may be made more notieable through having damaged skin

well, its made especially noticeable if you have dry skin and your face isnt moisturized enough, all your lines will increase in volume then.

my skin isnt dry at all,i was just raising the issue that could Bp cause damage,i no that my laughter lines are going to be there not matter what i was just wondering if bp would make any potential lines more severe.

Bp does cause some weird wrinkles if i stretch my skin. I believe it is because the frequent application of bp. When I stop for a week and keep my skin moisturized they go away.