Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i just use the Cetaphil moisturizer, its not fancy, but I've learned that more chemicals and heavy creams make it worse for me. I'm also on Accutane and I get really dry but I stay smooth with that moisturizer. I also sometimes use Olay sensitive skin moisturizing lotion. they both work fine, but thats my opinion

Theres no need to take vitamin D & E if your taking Centrum...

very valid point, but it all depends on the IUs and RDAs and vitamin D alone is roughly 10,000mg daily, and a single day in the sun will yield roughly 20-30K/mg of vitamin D.

Vitamin E, the upper tolerable unit for the body is 400mg

I supplement over and above centrum because the bioavailability of centrum isn't exactly ideal.....

has anyone had any problems with supplements and acne at all?

if so, please let me know, that could be the case.

very valid point, but it all depends on the IUs and RDAs and vitamin D alone is roughly 10,000mg daily, and a single day in the sun will yield roughly 20-30K/mg of vitamin D.

I supplement over and above centrum because the bioavailability of centrum isn't exactly ideal.....

Also, does anyone know how long after doing your morning regimen can you exercise?

because when I exercise, I sweat, then I shower after and that will rinse away all of the BP and moisturizer......soo..

I know in the FAQs I says to time it in between your morning and evening routine.........but WHEN?!!!!!!!?

like how long after can you exercise and when can you go to the gym? 1hr? 2hrs? 3hrs? or what?!

DOVE!!

Dove Deep Moisture w/ SPF 15

I have used it (or it's predisesors) for years and have loved it.

Cetaphil's Moisturizer is awesome, though it breaks my skin out (DAMN) cause it's the best.

So, I gotta go w/ the 2nd best - DOVE

Have you tried Alba moisturizers?

They are pretty expensive but can be spread on in a very thin coat. They also have a strong smell, but it fades very quickly. I found two types at my local CVS. So far, I've only tried the oil-free one and it worked wonders for me.

I still use Cetaphil at night because Alba does not make me completely flake-free, but Cetaphil takes care of that. :)

Good luck!

yah I'm definitely sticking with the Cetaphil too, I think really the trick is to have a balance of BP amount with the right moisturizer...because sometimes mine works, and other times it doesn't.

so far people here have suggested

oils

moisturizers

liquids.

what are some good moisturizer brands?

Withou a doubt. Balance is everything with bp and mositeriser.

Also, does anyone know how long after doing your morning regimen can you exercise?

because when I exercise, I sweat, then I shower after and that will rinse away all of the BP and moisturizer......soo..

I know in the FAQs I says to time it in between your morning and evening routine.........but WHEN?!!!!!!!?

like how long after can you exercise and when can you go to the gym? 1hr? 2hrs? 3hrs? or what?!

The best way around this is to excersie first. Hvae a shower then do the regimen. I train a lot as well, and it is normally in the evenings. So i train my arse off, have a shower then do the regimen.

i just use the Cetaphil moisturizer, its not fancy, but I've learned that more chemicals and heavy creams make it worse for me. I'm also on Accutane and I get really dry but I stay smooth with that moisturizer. I also sometimes use Olay sensitive skin moisturizing lotion. they both work fine, but thats my opinion

well, finally clear! 95-99% clear. I fixed the problem with the overdrying, basically I was using too harsh of a cleanser.

I switched from the Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser, to the regular cetaphil cleanser. Things seem to be working nicely.

Thanks Everyone for your help and encouragement.

Good luck to everyone in their quest for clearer skin.