Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
footballer

so i've just popped a spot

i have just popped a spot and am now slightly worried as i have a date tomorrow night and the mark is now very red, open and angry.

is the quickest way to help it heal by drying it out? eg. not moisturising

thanks

and if this isn't the best way, can someone advise me the best way to reduce the redness and get ris of the mark as soon as possible as obviously i want to look as good as possible for this date

thanks

and if this isn't the best way, can someone advise me the best way to reduce the redness and get ris of the mark as soon as possible as obviously i want to look as good as possible for this date

thanks

if your face isnt too dry already get some benzoyl peroxide 10%...amazing! for me atleast. Just put it in a rub it on, then when it's dry i put another dab right on the spot, in the morning it seems to be alot less red and even a little smaller/smoother. Good luck with your date! i'm assuming your a guy from your screen name....sooo trust me....a girl isnt going to care about a pimple...we get them to!! and they go away....and if ur a girl just use some makeup lol.