Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
harris03

My regimen Log

Alright after trying so many things, I've decided to just go back to what I've been doing for years with pretty good success. My own personal regimen never made my face 100% clear, but it got it to the point where I didn't worry about it so much. It is a lot like the regimen that Dan has set up here, but I substitute the moisturizer with Neutrogena Multi-Vitamin Acne Treatment. Here is what I do.

Morning:

Wash with Purpose in Shower

Wait 15 min....put on BP 2.5%

Wait 15 min....put on Multi Vita

If for some reason I got sweaty from working out during the day, I would take another shower and repeat the morning steps.

Night:

Wash with Purpose

Wait 15 min....put on BP 2.5%

The only negative thing that I've noticed with this is your face might get a little red for a few hours after applying the multi vita. It is less noticeable in the summer when you may have a tan, but in the winter with skin drying out more, your skin might appear redder than normal. I'm going to post results that I get on here for any of you who might be interested in following my progress.