Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do you think that a hundred years from now we'll have a cure to acne? Two hundred? What do you think will be discovered in the field?

This is a little sci/fi-y, but I'm curious as to what other people think. :P

anyone here still hate the way they look but have decided to move forward and get a social life? how did you do it? got any tips?

we will get handed accutane before showing up at the derm's door with twelve hundred cysts brewing on our cheeks.

it has been shown at my college that if we can survive until atleast 2050 we will have the power and technology to live forever. We will have components and body parts that can be substituted with metal technolgies and etc. We will definetly have a cure for acne by the year 2020. I feel the end of the world is coming becuz GOD would not leave us with the power to live forever unless it was the ''mark of the beast'' which substituting technological parts for human parts mind actually be. It kind of changes perspectives on everything we do now on. Becuz maybe we should all be obsessing about other things such as knowing god, or atleast knowing ourselves and being ourselves instead of turning into the superficial society that everyone is becoming.

I think more and more people are getting acne as adults and/or retaining it into adulthood - for whatever reason - increased exposure to pollutants, diet of processed food, stress, etc. This might put more pressure on scientists to find "cures" whatever that means. The only way to cureit is to correct the underlying imbalance that caused it in the first place. Not many seem to be looking into etiology; only bandaid fixes.

I think more and more people are getting acne as adults and/or retaining it into adulthood - for whatever reason - increased exposure to pollutants, diet of processed food, stress, etc. This might put more pressure on scientists to find "cures" whatever that means. The only way to cureit is to correct the underlying imbalance that caused it in the first place. Not many seem to be looking into etiology; only bandaid fixes.

I feel the end of the world is coming becuz GOD would not leave us with the power to live forever unless it was the ''mark of the beast''

Guest fireda502

Hope so, but I doubt it. Its all about money... damn greedy fuckers. /sigh

it is about money. Its amazing all the products that have ingredients such as algae, or stearic acid that are comedogenic. Its obvious that they know they are fooling us

I believe that there will be no acne in the future in a hundred years because in 30 years the earth will be taken over by aliens and there will be no humans to have acne lol

Wouldn't it be crazy if in the future you were considered ugly if you didn't have acne? The irony would be painful.

IN MY OPINION, we have the cure for acne all along... and it's all in our brain. It's just a matter of finding the EXACT or ROOT cause of your acne. It may be from the diet, stress, hyper-sensitivities, disorders, or gentics. and one pill from the future CAN'T treat all of that at the same time.

Do you think that a hundred years from now we'll have a cure to acne? Two hundred? What do you think will be discovered in the field?

This is a little sci/fi-y, but I'm curious as to what other people think. :P

Guest Aloetta
IN MY OPINION, we have the cure for acne all along... and it's all in our brain. It's just a matter of finding the EXACT or ROOT cause of your acne. It may be from the diet, stress, hyper-sensitivities, disorders, or gentics. and one pill from the future CAN'T treat all of that at the same time.