Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kiutiboi

Mandelic vs Vinegar

Who of all the people who have tried mandelic and vinegar, could say that vinegar or mandelic has given a better result than the other?

K.

I like the mandelic serum better than the apple cider vinegar. I was using the vinegar as a facial wash for a while, but my skin reacted poorly to it. My face itched a lot and I also developed a blotchy rash on my neck.

I was filling the bathroom sink with warm-to-hot water and pouring some vinegar into it and then I would splash the mixture over my face for about 30 seconds-to-a-minute. My skin would look flushed and healthy for a while but then the blotchiness would strike and I would spend the next several minutes scratching at my face and neck. I finally gave up on the vinegar about a week ago. (I previously soaked cotton balls with the cider vinegar and tried applying it that way, but it was far too strong for me to use undiluted, and besides, the used cotton balls lying in the trash can really stunk up the washroom!) :-({|=