Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anteau25

flesh colored bumps on face

Hi eveyone. This is my first post, and I'm hoping someone has some insight on my problem. Well, when I was 19, I noticed a few tiny flesh colored bumps on my face. It just got worse and never went away. Now I'm 26. When I squeeze these, pus comes out, and sometimes it smells bad. They never seem to go away. They just eventually refill with pus after sqeezing. Sometimes a couple will turn into small white heads or get red. I have seen several dr.s, tried antibiotics, prescription creams and gels, everything over the counter, and home remedies. These things are so stubborn and WILL NOT go away. Does anyone know what this is and/or how to get rid of it? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

flesh coloured bumps are actually whiteheads. every one who tries paulas choice BHA rave about it so maybe you could have a look into it. ps check out the stickied thread on the mild to moderate board

if the pus that comes out smells bad, maybe they are sebaceous cysts? those are usually flesh colored bumps that don't go away, although they are usually larger than your everyday whitehead.....

If these are tiny bumps, they are probably closed comedones (whiteheads) ..... though I can't explain the smell ....

Anyway, see my pinned thread in the Mild/Moderate forum.