Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BraveNewGirl

VERY chapped, dry lips!

Well my b-day is coming up and the last thing I want is dry chapped lips. I know tane makes ur lips dry cause I'm on my 5th month, but my lips have never been dryer! Its soo annoying and no matter how much lipbalm i put on they only seem to get worse. I'm using Aveno. at first it was good but now it does nothing for me!

Any tips on how to get rid on chapped lips fassst?

thanks!

What kind of aveeno are you using? I got the "intense relief" aveeno lip balm with natural oatmeal, jojoba oil and shea butter and it's soooo much better than anything I used before.

What kind of aveeno are you using? I got the "intense relief" aveeno lip balm with natural oatmeal, jojoba oil and shea butter and it's soooo much better than anything I used before.

yes thats the one i use..its the blue one right?....it worked wonders at first..now its kinda crappy!

try cortibam, also aquaphor. take vit. e 400iu 2x/day, also break open the vit e caps and spread it on your lips.

I'm using Carmex. I have dry lips naturally and Carmex works awesome. Just a little fixes it up for a few hours. The only bad thing is that in certain lights, it looks very glossy.

I like creme de la mer lip balm - I know its expensive - but I definitely prefer it to the stick formulations which drag on application on superdry lips and make them worse. I also use Vaseline lip therapy but you need to apply it pretty regularly.

Aquaphor + Cortibalm worked the best for me. If all else fails, talk to your derm and he/she might give you a Rx for something more powerful. Good luck :dance: