Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been through 2 courses of accutane, the last one I finished 10 months ago. I was clear for about 5 months before I started having mild breakouts. I can handle the mild breakouts, but my acne has been getting worse and this week I have 2 new huge cysts on my face.

Anyone else have the same problem???? I want to scream and rip my face off, just when my scars were healing from tane....i'm breaking out again. I have been using benza clin which worked for me in the past but my acne is getting worse. I want to try antibiotics but i know I won't be able to tan if I do that.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

hey, i hear you. i have been off of tane since january. now, i'm getting mild pimples again and going to see the derm this thursday. and the cycle continues... :doubt:

hey, i hear you. i have been off of tane since january. now, i'm getting mild pimples again and going to see the derm this thursday. and the cycle continues... :doubt:

its not true that you cannot tan while on an antibiotic. But some antibiotics can cause sun sensivity (e.g tetralysal) but theres other a.b too.

Have you tried using a topical reitnoid post tane to maintenance skin?

best luck

so i finally came back from my derm's office and he prescribed me Ziana - he told me since he already gave me almost everything there is to give :wacko: , this was kinda the last hope. i have been using this for the past week, and little pimples are starting to come out again..... siiiigh :boohoo:

Been off it for less than two weeks and are getting pimples. It never cleared me.

It's a myth Accutane clear acne. A fucking joke. Those derms gotta have the simpliest work on earth...prescribe (push a button on a computer and sign a piece of paper) some expensive shit that does nothing but harm and cashing in their monster salarys...

If I, or any other person, had shown the same results as my derm has done at work I would have been fired a 100 times by now. Fuck off.

How many million dollars can a U.S. citizen sue a derm/Roche on for destrying his/her skin?