Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JunkyAK

Anyone try clinac oc8 for oily skin?

Yes, I've used it and it works for about 5 hours. Not to bad you should try it.

sounds better than anything out there right now. I think ill give it a shot. Where can I buy this in the US wihtout going to a dermatologist?

only 5? Can you touch up with it?

The life of it depends on how oily your skin is. Mine is EXTREMELY oily and it helped more than anything I've tried over my 20 yrs suffering from it.

JunkyAK

You can order it online but Im sorry I forget where. I got 4 boxes in stock that I bought while back and cannot remember exactly where...it was 2 different web sites tho. Yes, give it a try. One thing you must blend it well or it can look white.

only 5? Can you touch up with it?

The life of it depends on how oily your skin is. Mine is EXTREMELY oily and it helped more than anything I've tried over my 20 yrs suffering from it.

JunkyAK

You can order it online but Im sorry I forget where. I got 4 boxes in stock that I bought while back and cannot remember exactly where...it was 2 different web sites tho. Yes, give it a try. One thing you must blend it well or it can look white.

ok cool ill look around. Im just like you with the oily skin. It takes about 4 clean and clear sheets to soak it all up and they all turn clear lol

oc8 has a lot of good reviews but it hasn't helped me at all. It even makes me more oily I'm sure?!! I think my problem is too extreme or just doesn't respond to this particular treatment