Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lalala2003

For everybody that has used accutane.....

Some people get break outs after they start the medication...... How long did the break outs last........ How bad are the break outs really?

I didn't get any, my skin was instantly clearer in about 2-3 days. I know it sounds hard to beleive but it's true. However, one bad thing about accutane with me.. Before taking it I was not allergic to benzol peroxide, and afterwards I was extremely allergic. what that normal? I took it over 2 years ago, but I don't want to mess with b-perox again and find out.

Congrats to you! That is really cool just 2-3 days! AWESOME! Darn it sucks your allergic to that stuff!!!!!! I guess you dont really need it that much tho! Take care.

I started breakout say 1-2 weeks into treatment and what a biatch that was.Now on week 6 still more pimples than ever :?

Touch would is getting clearer tho

4 weeks in, it is working great for me compared to what i have tried. Still a few lingering ones, but no major ones by any means. My only real complant is slight redness and some lasting red spots. i bet in 1.5 months i will be totally clear. I am getting a new batch tonight, upping the dose to 60 mg. smile.gif